Chapter 1

There were screams all around me in the chaos of madness. Lifeless bodys were scattered throughout the world, and no one could stop it. The dead were coming to life, eating humans. The world is coming to an end....Isn't it?

I looked around and saw my friend, Amirah, getting bitten and scratched by an infected. Just then the world around me collapsed into complete darkness as I was left with Amirah and her bitten body.

I could have stopped it but I frozen in time, watching the earth collapse in the madness and hell. Amirah appeared in front of me, half of her face torn from the bone. The sight of her made me scream, but with no audible sound from me.

"You could have saved me!" She screached like a banshee. She got in my face and made me watch as her skin melted off of her. I couldn't turn my head, for it was like my head was meant to face her. She then disinigrated and vanished from the earth.

Soon I was falling from the sky... farther..farther..farther.. until...

"Yuki wake up!" Amirah said, poking my face. I sat up with sweat dripping down my face. I looked at amirah, expecting her to be just bones but everything was there.

"Are you okay?! You were screaming! It scared the hell out of me" she said. "I'm okay, and I'm g-glad you are" I said. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked, touching my shoulder gently.

I then broke down and cried in her shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I just wanted to say, this is my very first book so, be light on the criticism plz.. anyway, Make sure to vote on my book and comment to show your support.. thx alot!