Rachel

" Welcome to your first year of university." boomed the girl with the squeaky voice through the gymnasium. "Here's a small performance of Acapella Enjoy!"  I was bored out of
my mind so i wasn't even paying attention to whatever was going on.

I'm new in town, I had moved to California from Alabama for further studies, My dad and brother Cameron lived back in Alabama, & My mom well she left me when i was 5 with no reason, but it all worked out well, My family is pretty wealthy, so for my first year instead of living in the dorms i live in my own apartment.

The day was a blur, Not many wanted to talk to me, A lot of people looked at me weirdly partly because of my resting bitch face so i was pretty much avoided the rest of the day. Like I said First days were hell.

*** Second Day ****
I was in such deep sleep i never even heard my alarm ring at 7:30 until a while later when i realized my ringtone was playing in my dream then my eyes shot wide open . I looked at the clock, shoot it's 8:10 and classes start at 8:30. Nice going Rachel. There was literally no time to dress up, i put on a hoodie and jeans and applied a bit of lipstick, but still taking my usual stop at starbucks for my daily coffee.

Rushing into the campus, I was using my phone and wasn't looking where i was going and ended up bumping into this Ridiculously good looking guy. Harvey. He had beautiful brown hair, brown eyes, he was tanned but not too tanned, about 6"2 & literally every girls dream 😍😩
" sorry about that." he said with an obvious smirk because he had caught me ogling him. Still speechless at how good-looking he was i made it in time just for my first class.

Turns out Harvey, like me took the same sociology class. He ended up taking a seat next to me. " so what's your deal? Is is that you don't talk or what?" Harvey asked. " I was late for class, didn't have time" I said trying to end the conversation. " Well you obviously had enough to time to check me out sooo ... "  He smirked. " Jackass" i murmured right before the teacher walked in.

-------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note: So this is my first ever book that i've written, I'm hoping you guys will love it & continue to read it. 💕