Rachel

It had been a week since i joined the University, & A week since Harvey asked me where i was from and disappeared, I hadn't seen him much since. I had made a couple of friends but my absolute favorite was this girl called Six. She was so outgoing i instantly loved her. Six was short, I'm talking like 5 foot but she was insanely gorgeous & friendly. I was thankful it was the weekend, & i was planning on watching a movie with my pajamas and a tub of ice cream but Six had other plans.

" HEY GIRLL! " Six screamed into the phone! " What's up babe? " " HOW ABOUT WE GO AND PARTAYYY TODAY?? " Six continued to scream. " No thanksss i'm not feeling up to it, Raincheck? " " Come on Rachel!! Don't be a spoilt sport i'm coming to pick you in 10
minutes wear something that shows off that amazing body of yours! See you in 10" click, she cut the phone.

I mentally groaned, as i picked out an all black outfit, I loved wearing black i stood out in it. I wore a black crop top, with leggings and finished it off with black high heels 😏 ( as shown below )

 I wore a black crop top, with leggings and finished it off with black high heels 😏 ( as shown below )

True to her word, the doorbell rang in exactly 10 minutes." DAMN GIRL " Six shouted. She's tiny but noisy. " You look amazing!! " I laughed " Thanks girl, you don't look so bad yourself " she laughed and we took off to OHM, a night club.
Apparently Six had connections, so we didn't need to show our ID's the bouncer let us straight in. As we were walking towards the bar, I immediately noticed him. Harvey. And by the looks of it he noticed me too. I felt these butterflies in my stomach, something i'd never experienced in all 18 years of my life. Six came up to me and whispered " that's Harvey, don't get involved with him, He plays around with girls and leaves them hanging i wouldn't want that happening to you, Come on let's go get us drunkkk"

A couple of shots later, I was drunk out of my mind. I was dancing, I was laughing at everything small, I was flirting and at one point i was even playing beer pong with a group of people i didn't know. I was having the time of my life. I was talking to this guy, Brandon he was pretty good looking but he was no Harvey, Until i felt a hand touch my shoulder. I felt those butterflies in my stomach again and before turning around to see who it was i knew it was him. He eyed Brandon and took me by my hand outside. I quickly snatched my hand away and glared at him. " What?" I asked. 

" Why were you talking to him? " He said. " Excuse me? what do you mean why was i talking to him" " He's a play boy " I scoffed " And you're not? " He had this look in his eyes, Hurt? I'm not sure " Look, I'm just warning you Rachel .. You seem like a nice girl and i just don't want anything to happen to you." " Thanks but i'll be okay. " I said.

After my small talk with Harvey i wasn't in the mood to mess around with other guys so i called Six to take me back home. Six still wanted to party, so i decided to walk, since my house wasn't far away. I hadn't walked very far when i heard a honk behind me, I turned to see it was the one and only McDreamy.

" Hey, do you need a ride? " He asked. " Yes please" My feet were killing me and i'd take a ride with any stranger at this point. " hop in" he said. I gave him my address and we drove in a surprisingly comfortable silence. " So are you going to invite me in?" " Uhm, Yeah sure come on in." I actually thought he would decline but he didn't. I asked him if he wanted a drink and he said a coke would be okay, As i was grabbing his drink for me and closing the fridge, he appeared out of nowhere and was really close to me. I looked up at him as my breathing hitched and he held his gaze on me. My heart was beating like crazy and those butterfly things had returned. He was leaning in and i closed my eyes but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see him pulling back and i had never felt more disappointed in my life. " Uh i should go." He said. " Yeah okay sure. " I said and he left. His smell still lingered in the apartment and i was no longer drunk, but i was realizing that i was starting to fall for this boy and i was falling hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo do you love it? or DO YOU LOVE IT !! comment below and let me know what you think! :)