Harvey

She was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen, & I've been with a lot of girls trust me, My reputation was typical, A player, Heartbreaker whatever, it's not like i cared. I didn't date but i was willing to date her, No shut up Harvey! You barely know her. Urgh, I've only known her for a day and she's already ruining my life. This is going to be fun 🙄

I don't know what it was about her that made me follow her and ask her questions like crazy. She seemed pretty annoyed with me but i just never seemed to let her go. After sociology class i followed her to her locker, while she gave me death stares but never said anything. " Where you from? " I asked her. " Alabama" she replied. I'd never seen one like her, Her accent was unique, she had beautiful strawberry blond hair and it was long, she was wearing a hoodie but she still looked beautiful, seriously i needed to leave her because I don't date i kept telling myself. I just walked away leaving her wondering what happened after simply asking her where she's from.

Something a lot of people don't know is my passion for music. When am upset i love to sit with my guitar and practice my music. I'm also crazy about soccer but if i could i would pursue my music, but my dad has these crazy hopes for me that i'll become a soccer star while my mom who is half the time drunk doesn't even know what grade am in so screw that. My favorite song to practice is Faded by Alan Walker. It gives me so much peace and i love it ...
I usually take the weekends to practice but i was so off key today, I got so frustrated and picked up my keys and went to the nearest bar. The bartender knows me because i take random girls there every weekend and that's also my hookup spot so she got me my usual whiskey. After 2 glasses i was drunk and was making out with this girl who was all up in my face. I took her to the bathroom and gave her what she wanted, then i went out for a walk to sober up so i could drive back home. Funny thing is, even when i was drunk all i could think about was her. What is this girl doing to me?

-------------------------------------------------------
So chapter 2, What do y'all think? Do you like it so far?