characters

Hi so here I have some awesome LGBT characters for you all to use it have made some around the ideas of my friends and family so here you go!

Name:  Jordan Duncan
Sexuality: pansexual
Likes: sweets, video games, musicals, pizza, Orange Mint Lifesavers, puppies.
Dislikes: Star Wars, dark colors, pineapple on pizza, cats, bullying.
Age: 19
Features: has bright green eyes, dyes hair all the time so no specific hair color, has super short hair, dark tan skin, has lots of darker freckles, needs glasses, usually wears bright shades of yellow, orange and blue, can't be seen without a copy of Harry Potter.
Sex: non-binary
Pronouns: they/them
How they came out: it's a funny story really. When they were like 14 they told their mom and dad on their birthday it was awesome. They were on the phone with their dad and they called their mom into the room and told them after their mom said to their dad ' our little girl is growing up so fast. They were all just like ' hey so umm I'm not a girl I'm not a boy either, I'm neither. ' and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Though both parents were supportive it was still scary to see both you mom's and dad's faces go pale and a look of just pure shock and disbelief go over their face!

Name:  Amy Blu
Sexuality: lesbian
Likes: flower crowns, snap chat, Old Navy, muffins, YouTube beauty vlogers, life hacks.
Dislikes: boys, watermelon, fish (as a food not an animal) candles.
Age: 17
Features: honey blond hair (it's natural), hair is really long (goes to her mid back), brown almost green eyes, very pale skin, wears mostly pinks and creams only grey and teal on some occasions, despite the amount of make up videos she watches she doesn't wear a lot of make up, usually found drinking Starbucks.
Sex: female
Pronouns: she/her 
How they came out: most people didn't expect it she was the whitest of white girls honestly, so when her parents found out that she liked girls they almost didn't believe her that was until she started explaining everything she said that it didn't matter that she acted like such a quote-unquote white girl how you act shouldn't describe how you are as a person and what kind of people you like, she then went on to explain that she's had a crush on one of her best friends for a few years now they were sweet girl bisexual too so they accepted her it took a while for her dad to understand but everything was okay.

Name: Elyse Wilson 
Sexuality: bisexual
Likes: the internet, musicals, food, books, animals, video games, Disney.
Dislikes: bugs, most people, bullying, hate, putting up with people's crap.
Age: 14
Features: dark brown hair, brown-gold eyes, lightly tan skin, wears all kinds of colors, has glasses, hair is to curly for her own good, is always on their tablet.
Sex: female
Pronouns: they/them/her/she/he/him (doesn't really care)
How they came out: they haven't the only person they told was their cousin, and they seemed surprised.

Hope you all enjoyed these characters, imma go peace