chapter one / the beginning

/ warning; this chapter contains bullying and sexual remarks /

you may think this will be a very happy story, beginning through end. but, happiness isn't very common in this story. this is the story of will byers and mike wheeler, two strange lovers who don't have too much in common. mike is a typical teen, he wears dark clothes, gets barely any sleep, masturbates all the time, has a shit family, and plays video games. but, he is also hiding something. he bullies people a lot, and is kinda insane, but not to the point of actually murdering someone. will isn't a typical male teen, he always wears sweaters, and tight jeans. he doesn't like video games as much as mike does, but he thinks they are alright. will loves to draw and color pictures, and he is also quite feminine. he has a slightly curved body and gentle, smooth, skin. these two types of people are complete opposites. but, they somehow fell in love. ever since will first saw mike in elementary school, he instantly had a crush on him. it's obvious will likes boys, maybe girls, although will has never thought of a girl as attractive before. mike however is always seen as straight, when in reality, mike is actually bisexual. he has slept with a lot of girls, and only two boys in his life. but he never actually had feelings for any of them. no one actually knows that mike is bisexual, those two boys he banged hasn't said a word to anyone. no one even suspects that mike likes guys. "he looks too straight," as people would say. mike has had a crush on will since the seventh grade. they have known each other forever, but mike has always bullied will since the seventh grade because mike has feelings for him. his parents and family would always tell him it was wrong to have homosexual feelings. mike didn't know what else to do but bully will until the feelings had gone away. but, mike still loves will, but he can't stop bullying him. mike doesn't know what to do. wills mother, joyce, and his brother, jonathan, are never with him. they are sometimes distant and never even acknowledge his existence. he self harms because of this. will has no friends and no one to rant to, or talk about how he is feeling. will has depression. the person that will is most close to is actually mike, his bully. will hopes one day he will get an explanation on why no one seems to give a fuck about him. but now it's time to finally start the long, depressing, sex filled, story, starring mike wheeler and will byers.

will byers was at his locker at hawkins high. he always thought hawkins was a shitty town but his mom never said, "hey let's move to a better town!" so will just continues to live in hawkins, pretending he enjoys it there. when in reality, he doesn't. his lock wouldn't open as he tried unlocking it a few times. he kicked the locker, "open, god dammit." will mumbled. mike was with his jock friends, they weren't really his friends but mike thought the jocks were cool, so he started to hang out with them. he saw will in the corner of his eye, struggling to open his locker. mike smirked and walked over to him. he leaned against the locker next to his and smirked even wider. "hey princess, need help?" will looked up into mike's eyes, with a serious face. "no mike, i don't need your help and i never will you bitch," will rolled his eyes. this made mike angry. he grabbed will by his sweater and almost slammed him against the locker, "don't you ever call me a bitch, byers. you're not gonna have a good rest of the day if you call me that one more time." mike said angrily, but softly so only will would hear it. will was terrified, he nodded slowly. "good," mike let go of will and walked back to his friends. the jocks kept talking to mike, but mike wasn't listening. he could only focus on the fact that he was bullying will, he didn't know how to stop, but he bullied will everyday. he felt bad. will had finally gotten his locker open, and got his books out. he turned and glanced at mike, one more time and walked away to his english class. mike stared at will as he walked away, biting his lip as he looked at wills ass. mike sighed and walked in the opposite direction, going to his algebra class, which he, of course, is failing. these two had no idea that their life would just get harder and harder.