POSSESSION

Her eyes met mine. It is full of raged and hatred. She doesn't even realize it though. That she keeps adding more, another wound, another pain on me. As if I am her possession.

I have never been outside before. I have always wondered about the life outside. How it feels to be under the sunlight. How it feels to stand along with the people and feel like I am really living.

The moment the sound of the door is open, I snapped from my daydreaming. She is here. Mom is here. I need to greet her.

"Welcome home mother".

"Yeah, I am home now dear. What did you do today dear? Did you cook dinner?".

"I did mother. It has all been prepared".

"What about you, have you eat yet?".

"I had it already mother. Don't worry". I lied.

"You can go sleep then, dear. Don't worry about me. I will wash the dishes".

"Alright, mother". I went straight to my bedroom. Laid on my bed then close my eyes trying to get sleep. But I can't.

Suddenly, I heard noises from the kitchen. She's at it now. I covered my self with my blanket. Closing my eyes and ears tightly. .I am scared. I never asked for this. I pleaded for help. Pray that she won't come to me. Pray for all of this to go away.

But it didn't happen like that. She came to me. She's reek of alcohol. What she did on a 9 years old was horrible. She tortured me ,abused me with the hands of hers. Then, selfishly forget what she did. She didn't recall anything that happened.

     And just like that, another wound is made and another pain is felt.

"Mother wake up. Breakfast are ready. You need to go to work".

"Okay dear. Thank you".

"It was nothing at all mother". I smiled at her.

"what is that? Where did you get this? It looks severe. Did you put medicine on it already?".

"It was nothing mother. It was an accident. And yes, I have put them on already".

"Oh dear, you should be careful".

"I will mother. Next time for sure".

After that, she went off to her work. I love my mother. She cares for me so much. Father left us for his new family. Yes, he cheated on my mother. She loses father and she didn't want to lose me too. I got it. I understand her.

But on that night, It was a changing point. Because she's home. Then she starts to scream for my name. She breaks things. She was out of control. Just what she takes today...

She entered my room. Looking at me like a creep. I was pretending asleep. And she knows it. Then, she goes downstairs. I heard the sound of banging the sound of knocking. She wants me to be downstairs. I muster up my courage. Even though I can't even feel my legs.

"You are not asleep, why did you fake it darling?".

"I am really asleep mother. I didn't fake it".

"Oh did you?". She steps closer to me. Then she slapped me. My left face feel sting. But she keeps on repeating the same act. Again and again. She pulls my hair. I bleed a lot. I burst out crying. Crying for her to stop. I begged her for forgiveness. She just smirk creepily. I feels shiver down my spine.

"Mother please! I beg you, stop!!!". I kneeled down and have both of my hands closed together as an act of begging. But she didn't even bothered by it. I climb upstairs to run away from my mother but It was hopeless. She caught me. She grabbed my hair. She steps on my hand. It was a torment.

But then I sneakily look at the clock. 3 more minutes and it will be over. Then I quickly stand up and I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife. I point it out at her.

"This need to stop mother. The police will be here soon. You will be caught and be in the jail mother".

"Don't do this I am your mother".

"Exactly, you are my mother. I won't kill you. But instead". I point the knife on my neck area.

The door is opened.

"The police are here mom".

"Don't do it dear".

" It is all over now mom. No more endless pain now mother".

"NOOOOOOOO".

THE END