10.

Nasir Salvester

Nasir Salvester

I didn't get to talk to Deja after what happened last night, she refused. Not that I blame her or anything. I don't know what Melody's issue was last night or why she disliked Deja. I needed to talk to her but not anytime soon I didn't want to.

I didn't want it to be over between me and Deja, out relationship was just taking off and I really did like her. She had her faults but who didn't.

I knocked on Isabelle and Deja's door and Isabelle answered. "Hey Izzie" I forced a smile.

"Hey Nasir" She squinted her eyes from the light peering through the door from the sunlight.

"Is Deja here?" I asked lowly. "She sure is but she doesn't exactly wanna see you right now Nasir."

"Come on Izzie please." I pleaded. She groaned "she's going to hate me but come in." She waved her hands.

"Thanks. I owe you one big time." I smiled and then walked to her door. I stood outside the door and debated if I wanted to knock.

I finally knocked. "Come in Izzie." She yelled. I didn't correct her and just walked in and closed the door behind me.

She stood with her back against me and I spoke. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" she turned around swiftly.

She rolled her eyes "Goodbye Nasir. Go see your girlfriend." She said smartly.

"I'm looking at her." I smiled. "Don't do that. I'm being serious Nasir. You know how I am. I don't like all that and you know how nervous I was about last night and look what happened." She rambled on.

I grabbed her arms "Aight aight" she looked down. "Dej look at me. Calm down" she shook her head and continued to look down. "Look at me Dej please."

She huffed and finally looked up. "What Nas." I chuckled "Don't call me Nas. Only my hoes call me that."

She rolled her eyes "You're not funny." She tried to snatch her arms. "Okay I'm done playing" I pulled her back in.

"I'm sorry Deja foreal. I didn't think Melody would do that."

"But I told you she would. You don't listen to me." She blurted out. "I know and im sorry about that too." She stared at me and didn't speak.

"I really don't wanna lose you Deja. You are one of the best things in my life Dej. I'm serious."

"Nasir I really don't know. I'm not here for all of that. And my last relationship-"