Wet Dream

Shadow sat on the couch, laying back as he watched Mephiles drift in and out of sleep. Earlier, Shadow had taken him out to eat again (which he finally grew to accept as him dating Mephiles), and as usual, they ended up watching tv together afterward.

Mephiles looked peaceful. Knowing that the one he truly cared about for so long was this comfortable with him made Shadow happy. I mean, they were both shirtless, and Mephiles always nervous about being even partially naked in front of Shadow before. Slowly, he ran his hand over Mephiles's head, stroking his quills until his fingers bumped into something.

After tapping it a few times, Shadow remembered: Mephiles was wearing the collar.

Smiling, Shadow recalled the oversized hickey that he'd marked Mephiles's neck with.

~Flashback~

*Ding-Dong*

"Oh goodness. That must be Manic. He'll see the mark!" Mephiles said worriedly.

Shadow strained to not laugh. "It won't be so bad. Manic's nice enough to not make fun of it."

Sighing, Mephiles got up and faced what he knew was to come. He opened the door-

"Heya, Mephiles! I- ...wow." Manic stopped when he saw Mephiles's neck. Trying to keep from smiling (since he knew that Mephiles was embarrassed), he said, "You and Shadow must've gotten a little crazy, huh?"

Mephiles turned to Shadow, "Shadow, I'm upset with you again."

"In my defense, I only did what you told me to do." Shadow said back.

"I said 'mark me', not 'mutilate me'!"

"Marking? My, my. Sounds like you two lovebirds were gettin' busy." Manic spoke up. "Well if this is a bad time..."

"It isn't!" Mephiles said, blushing worse.

Hiding his laughter, Shadow heard Manic snickering, "Alright. Just being sure."

~End of Flashback~

Mephiles shifted a bit, bringing Shadow back to attention. Shadow reached and used both hands to push Mephiles's bottom, sliding him further up his chest. Inhaling the sweet smell of the lotion Mephiles had started using, he kept pressing kisses to Mephiles's neck and shoulder.

' You look adorable like this.' Shadow thought.

Suddenly, Mephiles let out a quiet 'Mmm...' sound. It confused Shadow, since he wasn't doing anything besides trying to help Mephiles sleep, but he dismissed it.

'You're so beautiful, Mephiles.' Shadow thought to his sleeping partner.

"Ngh..."

That noise was even louder. Shadow was more confused. 'Am I doing something to him with my mind?' he thought.

He decided to test this.

'I want you, Mephiles. I really do.'

Mephiles responded with a shaky breath, holding on tighter to Shadow.

'I want to make you feel good, make sure that you know you're mine.'

"Shadow..."

Shadow loved how his name sounded coming from Mephiles. 'Remember Mephiles: you're mine, but I'm yours, too. I only want you.'

In his sleep, Mephiles blushed and buried his face into Shadow's neck, kissing and lightly biting the area.

Shadow tried not to moan as he continued, 'Aww, how sweet of you. You're blushing. The once so powerful Mephiles is heating up from a few sweet nothings.' He pulled Mephiles from his neck and began kissing him on his lips. Somehow still sleeping, Mephiles kissed back.