This Thing We Call Love

Your pov.

I'm not what you would call the regular 14 year old girl. Yeah I love Starbucks and Chipotle, I tan and the basic things. But here's what most people don't expect. I'm Cameron Dallas' sister. I know all the Magcon members because I have to go on tour with my brother. I also live with Cameron in his house so I get to see the Grier brothers a lot.

"Wake up y/n!" Cameron screamed. "Ugh. What?" I get out of bed. "We're going to the beach today so put on a bathing suit." He replied. "Oh. Who's coming with us this time?" I asked. "The Grier brothers." "Oh. Ok." "Can you get out so I can change?" "Yeah. Sorry about that." I went to my closet and grabbed my teal bikini and my kind of see through coverup. I grabbed my teal Vans and my teal towel and went downstairs. "Ok. I'm ready." I said. "Alright. You can sit in the back with Hayes. Oh yeah and give him your number. You two would be a cute couple." He said. "Ok fine." They waved. We pulled up and they hopped in. "Hey Hayes." I said. "Hey y/n." He replied. "Oh here's my number if you want it." I gave him a piece of paper with my number on it. "Ok. I'll text you to see if I got it right." He texted me. "Hey." It read. "Hey." I replied. "Do you guys wanna go see a movie later?" Nash asked. "Sure!" I replied. "Why not?" Hayes replied. I liked Hayes and I wanted him to be my boyfriend. But we got to the beach. I took off my shoes and my coverup and layed down my towel next to Hayes and Cameron's. I got a text. "Hey do you wanna sit next to me during the movie?" It was from Hayes. "Sure!" I replied. I started tanning. Hayes came up to me. "Hey. Um, I was wondering." He stopped. "Yeah," I replied. "Do you wanna go to the water park? Just the two of us?" He asked. "Sure!" I replied.

Hayes' pov.

I wanted it to be just the two of us because I've liked y/n ever sense the first time I saw her. "Does this count as a date?" I asked. "I don't know. Wait, you like me?!" Y/n asked.