whoa thats huge

Chapter three ; whoa thats huge

Vincent McHardey

i took off my clothes and folded all of it then i stepped in the shower with jay. he had to washclothes in his hands and i took one ad put shower gel on it then i put soap on his body as he did to me. he grabbed me with the washcloth and mooved his hand up and down and i did the same to him he let go before i could come and i did the same. i looked down and my eyes widend at the sight of his mini-me it was huge OH EM GEE i wonder how long he is naughty thoughts bad vincent bad soon our shower was over and we went into his room and my eye were wide once again it was huge OH EM GEE as soon as i saw his bed i ran and jumped on it and i thought my bed was huge and its a king look at this whoah huge everything. i forgot i was only in a towel and fell asleep. i soon woke up to large gentle hands putting boxers on me and then warm arms wrapping around me. i had a dreamless sleep and woke up fully dressed with a killer hairstyle.i smiled at jay and grabbed his hand and ran downstairs. when i looked around there was a huge table with a huge breakfast man everything is huge today. i sat down and a huge plate was placed in front of me that had so much food i couldnt even eat all that was put my plate. i didnt wanna be rude but i got full quickley and i asked jay if he wanted it he said yes i gave it to him and then i laid my head on his lap and i mumbled into his jeans "im still sleepy" but i felf him get hard then i sat up and whispered "naughty boy i laid on your lap to go back to sleep" he chuckled and i laid my head back down on his lap. he soon finished and maria the maid came and took our plates."vince get up so i can go back to my room ill carry you up the stairs and you can lay on the bed " i snorted "but your more comfy and even a sumo wrestler couldnt pick me up" he chuckled and said "yeah they could with ease babe" i smirked when he went to pick me up but all he did was grunt and carry me away bridal style. then i pouted. soon we were at his room  and he threw me at his bed but i held on to him and he came crashing down with me. then we started kissing and his mom came in the room and said "wake up boys" then she looked at the bed and then at us i blushed but kept kissing jay then his mom said "boys you already have clothes on so stop snogging before it leads to sex" jay snorted and said "that would be good though because vince would jack me off and i wouldnt have to pretend it was him in the shower" then i smirked and asked innocently "so thats what that noise was last night" jay nodded and his mom said "ive already heard to much" and walked out. jay got off of me and pecked me on the lips and then went into the bathroom and brusshed his teeth then his alarm went off and he spit it out then grabbed my hand and led me downstairs and into his car. we go to a local cafe for some coffe. on the way back to school jay starts a conversation. he then said "do you wanna tell the school your my boyfriend" i smiled and nodded yes and he said "cool im going to get out but stay in and imma open your door and kiss you okay." i nodded then said "sounds like a plan to me" he then did his plan and then led me into school. people were staring shocked and he went to his locker and jocks were there. he nodded 'sup' and some said hey and stuff others patted his back he got his stuff and then said "ill be back but imma walked vince to his locker." i said "but im a big boy" he said "i know i saw you naked" he smirked i pouted he whispered ill make it up to you" he said "how about now" he said okay and leaned in so did i my eyes fluttered close and he kissed me then i licked his lips and pulled back he frowned and i smiled. we got some wolf whistles and pats on the back while we were walking. i got my stuff outta my locker and we walked to class and he sat down and pulled me in his lap i whispered "i dont think the teachers gunna like this" he smiled and said "who gives a fuck" i smiled and said "so you wouldnt care if i kissed you and the teacher saw" he said "nope" so i leaned in and kissed him dead on the lips. there were some whistles and there were some squels and some other noises and then the teacher walked in the classroom and said  "vincent please sit in your seat" then i smirked and said "but im quite comfy" he nodded then said "but if you stayed there you too wouldnt get any work done" i nodded and said "your probably right" he said "of course i am now go to your seat" i pecked jay's lips and whispered "we will finsh this later" he nodded and said "i already knew that" then i screamed "SO DID YO MAMA!!!!!" he nodded and said "hints hints she left my room this morning" i nodded and sat down then the teacher went on with class and we got some weird looks from my outburst. soon it was lunch and i went to my table and and said "this is gunna be fun" they  said mmhmm and then as if on cue jay jumped on the table then he said "so most of you know your status in the court so fuck the judge and the jury and the litigatermost of you have probably have either heard the gossip or gossiped yourself about me being taken and guess what its true and only my BOYFRIEND gets all (motioning at his body) of this and if you dont like it you can suck it and taste the white stuff bitch" then he hopped down and walked over to me there was a lot of gossip and fun then we left. we got in the car and went to my house.