meeting the family

CHAPTER 2 MEETING THE FAMILY

jayden's p.o.v.

as soon as we arrive to my house vince gawks. he said "your house is HUGE" i sigh and say "well you can come in or stare at it make your pick" he says "come in" i nodded then said "do you wanna guest room or stay in mine?" he replied "can i stay in your room ill sleep on the floor?" i chuckled and said "yeah but you can stay in the bed with me" he smiled and said "really youre not joking me" i smiled "no im serious" he smiled and then said "what are we gunna do?" i smiled and said "whatever you want" and wiggled my eyebrows. he smiled and said "okay lets get started"with his own flirtatious smirk. i say "okay come on then" he smiled and said "lead the way" i smiled and headed to my room. i opened the door to see mom and dad on the floor. i stepped over them and climbed ontop of vince who was already on the bed. i kissed his neck and up to his mouth and then i kissed him on his mouth and asked for intrance he let me in and we kissed for a while and then i said "do you want to be my boyfriend vince?" vince smiled kissed me really hard on the lips and we both pulled back panting then i said "ill take that as a yes" i said he nodded and we kissed again and then he put his hands under my shirt and traced my abs and i pulled back and traced kisses down his neck until i found his soft spot i sucked it and licked it and i bit it. he moaned then i pulled back and gave him a kiss on the lips.i smiled and whispered "your'e not ready to go any further unless youve had sex with a guy before" vince shook his head no "ive had sex before in my dreams seriously though im a virgin" i smiled and said "and those wet dreams were about me right and believe it or not im a virgin too" we then got up and walked downstairs where my mom was and then i said "hey babe you get the honors of meeting my mom dont be shy" mom smiled and vince blushed and then i said "vince this is my mom mom this is my boyfriend vincent" mom said "hey vincent how are you" vince smiled and said "well horney thanks to mr. tease but good what about you" his eyes widened at what he said and he blushed then i whispered "haha paybacks a bitch your mom embarresed me now mine is embarrising you" he smiled and then whispered "i will get my revenge later tonight" then i whispered "oh yeah i get to get my freak on and get teased by a hottie. will you wear a big tee and s pair of my boxers under  it ohh i cant wait until tonight" his face goes beet red and then mom said "dont embaress the poor boy" then vince says "your gunna get it im officially mad at you big meanie" i pouted "come on vince dont be that way" he frowned and covered his face with his hands then i said "mom ill be right back gimmie a minute." i went over to vince and led him in the other room then wrapped my arms around vince's waist and kissed his neck and mumbled im sorry over and over until he said he forgived me and grabbed his hand and pulled him in the kitchen with me where mom waited for me to come back i sat in a chair and pulled vince in my lap i whispered in his ear "i love you babe" he smiled and said "i love me too" i smiled "but dont you love me?" he smiled and said "of course i do" soon mom started dinner but we stayed downstairs on the couch watching t.v. and cuddling. soon mom called everyone to come eat but me and vince went to the bathroom and washed up then went into the kitchen. i sat down and pulled vince in my lap and asked for our food to be on one plate. i fed vince and myself and mom looked at us with amusement dad just smiled. vince blushed. i whispered "damn vince you blush a lot and the way your mouth moves when you eat is so sexay" vince blushed like crazy whenever i told him that and mom chuckled and dad gave me that look. i smirked and fed vince another spoon of food then i say "what are we going to do before we go to bed babe" i whisper he smiles and says "idk the nasty?" i smile and mom looks at us skeptically and then dad says "what are you boys talking about" then vince blushed and i moaned "bang bang ddaammnn vince your tight oh yeah feels good does it hurt" mom got up and said "like i wanna hear about my sons non-existant sex life puh-lease" she walked off and i called her back and she came back in the room and sat down then smiled up at vince and said "you better get him to buy you some lube honey" vince looked embarresed and then burried his head in my chest. mom and dad started laughing i fought my laugh and vince said "you have to make me feel better for hurting my feelings" i smiled and said "my pleasue" i started kissing down his neck to his soft spot he stiffled in a moan and so i turned him around so he was straddling me then i kissed his lips and asked for entrance which he gave then carresed my tounge with his he moaned and started to grind  our lower halves. i pulled back and i whispered "do you forgive me babe" he shook his head yes and i whispered "wanna finish this upstairs babe cause were in the company of my parents" he nodded and blushed then said of course and wiggled on my lap making me hard and then he giggled and ran and hid behind my mom i glared at her and she giggled then her and vince walked off jerks dad laughed and then said "girls these days" i smiled as vince screamed "i got a dick thats bigger than yours" then dad screamed back "ill know the truth when jayden tells me" i heard a bunch of gasps then i screamed "hey vince are you blushing" then mom screamed back "yeah he's blushing" i laughed and then vince came in the room and got all up in my face beet red and i said "you couldnt stand being away from me so long you wanna go to my room and finish what you started you want the neighbours know my name okay well then lets go babe" he stomped my toe and tried to walk away but i pulled his back into my chest and said "you know your really cute when your mad my little angel you look so sexy" he frowned and then i moved mini-me up and down through our clothes at his butt then he motioned me to bend down and said "if you keep teasing me like that im gunna have to take your clothes off and make love right infront of your parents" i smiled and said "thats not such a bad idea" he blushed and walked back away. mini me was still raised and my dad said "you were teasing him werent you" i smirked and said "of course and then i said "well imma go ask vince to take a shower with me and then imma go to bed night night" i gave my dad a man-hug and walked off.then outta nowhere vince jumped out and tackled me then started grinding me then he got up and said "looks like you have a problem there" i said "i was going to ask you to take a shower with me" he looked at me then at mom. mom gave him a thumbs up and he said yes so i took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.