Meeting magcon! ☺☺(EDITED)

I'm Maggie! Blonde hair blue eyes. I just got braces. 15 years of age turning 16 tomorrow! I'm excited to meet Magcon. Which is where I'm going right now! I just got out of cheer so I have to meet them In my cheer uniform.

We just arrived. OMG I see them and there so perfect! I brought there phone cases so they can sign them! I brought som cheer bows and t-shirts they can sign to! I'm so FREAKING EXCITED!!! I get in line to wait for my turn to meet every single one of them.

I see Nash right in front of me. It's my turn to meet him

"Hey Im Nash" he said with a smile.

"I'm Maggie!" I say as I hug him.

I hug him for a while. He won't stop staring at me.

"Wow You eye color is so beautiful!" He said still looking at me.

"Thanks Can you sign these please!" I say as I get my stuff out.

He's signs it and puts his phone number on the case.

I hand my mom my phone and she takes pictures.

I hug him before I move on to Cameron.

"Text me sometime!" He said smiling.

"I sure will!" I said back smiling showing my braces. Which I forgot about!

I move onto Cameron. Whose just there staring. I run up and jump on him and hug him. He just smiles and I hug him for awhile.

"Can you sign these Cameron!" I said smiling.

"Of course beautiful. I like your braces!" He says smiling and winks.

I giggle of course! He signs my stuff and puts his phone number like Nash did. Nash is staring at me and Cameron. Something is going on they both have there eyes on me.

I hand my phone to my mom and she takes some pictures.

"It was so nice meeting you!" I say as I give him another hug.

"You to. Call or text me sometime. We can hang and get to know each other!" He said.

I walk to Taylor who is nice. He sees me and gets a shock expression.

I go up and hug me and he picks me up.

My mom takes and picture.

"I'm Maggie! Can you please sign my phone case and my cheer bow?" I ask.

"Of course I can just let me find my pen." He says as he sticks in my hair.

"I think it's right here!" I say taking it out.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for finding my pen!" He says as he signs my stuff leaving his numbering and it says: Text me Beautiful!(;

"Thanks Taylor!" I say hugging him. "Can I take a few pictures?"

"Of course!" He says.

My mom takes pictures.

The first one I do duck face so does Taylor. Than we smile.

"Thanks!" I say as I hug him before I got to carter.

As I was walking to carter I look back and see Cameron Nash and Taylor looking at me.

I think: Whats there problem!

Carter sees me coming and gets on his knees with his arms out. I ran and hugged him.

"Your so small it's adorable! I'm Carter if you didn't know." He says smiling.

"I'm Maggie! Of course I know who you are!" I say back smiling. "Whats there problem?" I ask pointing towards Taylor Cameron and Nash.