Round table(s)

Jj and prentiss have been dating for a couple of months now the two almost constantly needy for each other. They were sitting at the round table. Jj was wearing a short skirt that is mid thigh length teasing the older one.

Emily knew what JJ was trying to do. So she decided to put her up to a test. The team sat down. All happy somewhat but JJ was frustrated that her girlfriend was not pleaseing her.

She coughed in frustration. Emily looked at her in one swift movement. JJ motioned to her to her lower area. Which was begging to be touched. Emily scooted closer to her.

Sliding her hand in JJ's panties. Making circular motions around her clit. JJ bites her lip restraining herself from making any noises. Emily wanting her to not be able to restrain herself inserted a finger making JJ squirm.

JJ lets out a tiny whimper on accident the whole team looking at the sweating mess of a girl. "Are you ok JJ?" Spencer questions with a smirk on his face. JJ just nods her head.

"Yeah I fell and it still hurts." The team all accepts the answer and turns back around. Emily chuckles Adding another finger. The team finishes briefing.

"Wheels up in 30." Emily says pulling her hand out of the younger ones pants making her groan. Like a 4 year old that didnt get ice cream. Still needy for the brunette.

"Hey JJ can you stay here I need to talk to you?" Prentiss questions as the rest of the team leaves Garcia smiling like crazy. She begins to close the blinds. And lock both doors.

JJ being hungry for her girlfriends touch grabbed her shirt and pulled her into a deep kiss. Emily starts to massage JJs breasts through her blouse. Rubbing her through her panties.

JJ begings to moan when Emily starts placing sloppy and heated kisses along her bodice. Leaving love bites down the same line. Emily lifts the blonde up and onto the table. Not breaking the kiss.

Laying the young girl onto the table she spreads her legs and whispers "I'm going to punish you when we get home." Proceeding to nibble on her ear.

JJ moans at the thought of Emily punishing her. Not realizing that she's almost at her climax. "I-I'm close!" She moans. Emily thinks quick and moves. Her lips now moving with jjs lower lips strating to thrust her toung inside of her.

JJ moans reaching her high. Emily js satisfied with her work wipes the blondes juices off of her face with her toung. Grabbing the younger ones waist and pulling her close both breathing heavily.

Their lips moving in sync when the door opens. They both turn their heads. And there stands Garcia with her mouth wide open. "What? Do you want?!" Emily screams her now sexually frustrated.

"You I'm forgot to close one of the blinds." She says her head down face red. The both look over to where she motioned and sure enough the whole team saw the two girls please eachother.

All with different expressions on their face. Emily chuckles "Welp at least we don't have to hide it anymore!" JJ slaps her arm playfully apologizing to Penelope. Emily tries to start massaging the blondes breast but her hand is just slapped away.

"Seriously, please?" She says dragging on the 'se'. Jj shakes her head.

"We have to go!" She motions to the clock and Emily sighs. Walking out. From then on the team knew what the two always being alone was about and some still lost bets.