Movie Night(F)

I heard the door open and unlock. I scramble up off the couch. I run around the hall way. I see her setting bags down. I run twoards her and jump into her arms. And connect our lips. Softly.
"I missed you." She says her head rested against mine. I nod not ready to speak to the Beatiful angle. She carrys me to the couch and sets me down I'm reluctant at first but I let go. She goes and grabs some popcorn and puts it in the microwave.
"So what movie did you pick babe?" She questions from the kitchen trying to find a bowl. I get up and grab the DVD and walk it to her.
"Amityville horror." I bite my lip and look down. She walks over to me and hugs me.
And whispers into my hair, "I know what you're trying to do." She shoves me back on the couch. And proceeds to get the popcorn. She comes back over and sits down next to me wrapping her arms around me.
The whole movie she was holding me and kissing me when I was scared, whispering 'its going to be okay' when I cried. She was my protecter that night and she always will be.
She breaks me away from my thoughts and kisses me on the cheek. "I love you more than anything." She hugs me.
"I love you more." I mumble into her hug.
And I wasn't lying I do love her more than anything like I said she was my protector and I was the protected.'

"I love you" I mumble through tears as I set the flowers down on her grave. "Happy anniversary."