Chapter 2

JIHYO POV

It was the next week after. Today is the day we started shooting, which means I'd get to meet my virtual husband. I was getting ready in the room.
"Jihyo-ssi, are you excited that today is the filming day?" Jeongyeon asked while laying in her bed beside mine.
"Not really. To be honest I didn't wanna do it in the first place." I replied while fixing my bangs.
"Eh true, I know you don't like these stuff."
"Yeah but I gotta do it you know." I sat beside her and then she sat up straight.
"You could've turned down the offer you know"
I looked at her and said "I could've. But I didn't. I don't wanna let our manager and fans down."
"Who knows Jihyo, maybe he's handsome and kind and a gentleman. Just get to know him."
Nayeon unnie told me from the other side of the room.
"Yeah, you're right." I nodded.
"Anyways, did they tell you who it is? Any hints?"
"No. But they did say he's a member from the biggest boy groups right now." I replied.
"He must be our sunbaenim then?"
"Probably..." He probably is our sunbaenim, that way he's more professional and more used to the idol life.
"Anyways Jihyossi, goodluck on the show, don't fall for him haha be professional. Fighting!" The oldest, nayeon unnie cheered me up.

*TIME SKIP BC OF MY LAZINESS*

It was noon, not that long after lunch, I arrived at the shooting location. We arrived somewhere pretty far from the city, it was a beach surprisingly. It was beautiful actually, I haven't been out on somewhere like a beach in the past.. years since I've been busy working singing and dancing here and there. I hopped out of the JYP van to the not so crowded beach that MBC had already reserved. The staff then informed me I'm gonna get a little interviewed before meeting my virtual partner. They still haven't spilled anything about who my virtual husband is gonna be.

"We're shooting in 5" the director yelled as I was getting my hair and makeup done. After getting done, I sat on the beach chair that they have set up.

"Aaaaand action!" The cameras started rolling. That's when I know, I'm really doing this.

"One in a million, annyeonghasseyo I'm TWICE's leader, Park Jihyo" I introduced myself brightly.

"Ah yes Jihyo-ssi. Welcome to We Got Married season 5! We are so excited to have you as the cast. We're gonna ask you some questions and every time you answer a question honestly we're gonna give you a hint about your partner, okay?"

I nodded.

Ok then. How do you feel right now about all these?" The staff aka interviewer behind the cameras asked me.

"Well I have mixed emotions about this right now. To be honest, I'm not really interested it these things but life goes and I have to try new things experience new stuff. I'm excited too and really nervous of who it's gonna be." I replied smiling.

"Oh I see. Since you answered, your hint is 2 20 19 ."

"Huh?"

"Next question" they cut me off- what the hell? "What is you ideal type? or what do you look for in a guy?"

"I want someone who I can show my true self to and someone who I can be comfortable with. I don't really mind about his looks, I look for the personality like he's caring. But if he's really attractive too that's a bonus haha. Lastly, I want a big guy since I'm short haha I want someone I can look up to." I looked at the camera smilingly but thought to myself pabo, of course you wont find someone like what you just described just now.

"He sounds like a really great guy, Jihyo-ssi, we wish you find a guy who fits your ideal type."

"Thank you" I bowed.

"Next clue, position."

"Position? What does that even m-"

"Would you ever consider dating an idol?" They cut me off again and my eyes widened at what the crew asked me.