HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BTS!

yes this isnt an update im sorry but just deal with it, this is a bts appriciation post or update.

June 13, 2018,

To Bangtan Sonyeondan 방탄소년단,

Happy 5th Anniversary,

Happy 5 years since debut,

Happy 5th birthday to the best (kpop) boy band group i've ever known.

Looking back 5 years ago at your debut stage, I bet you all didn't know what was coming from you. You didn't know you were gonna be the worldwide superstar, breaking records with you incredibly touching music. You deserve  to show off and diss the others with your success, why? Because you all have basically worked your blood, sweat and tears off for what you guys are now. 5 years ago, I want to just tell you all that you're doing very well, that you're all working so hard but it's gonna pay off. When others doubted on you and looked down on you, I know you guys at some point doubted yourselves and wanted to give up, but you didn't. You kept going, you trusted each other and didn't stop. Yes, you came from a small company, nobody even knew BigHit, but it didn't stop you. And now, 5 years forward, you're all where you belong now. On the stage, singing, rapping and dancing to your own produced songs, with everyone shouting your name. All your hard works pay off, it was all worth it Bangtan. Thank you for being my daily motivation, thank you for making great music for all your people, thank you for not giving up on yourselves, thank you for being a team, thank you for being the BTS we know. You 7 will leave a long mark on the korean music industry that other band did. 

THANK YOU KIM NAMJOON ~김남존~

THANK YOU KIM SEOKJIN ~김석진~

THANK YOU MIN YOONGI ~민윤기~

THANK YOU JUNG HOSEOK ~정호석~

THANK YOU PARK JIMIN ~박지민

THANK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG ~김태형~

THANK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK ~전정곡~

HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!!!

So 5 years down, forever to go!

Love Yourself, Love Myself.

they honestly deserve all their awards and trophies and achievements, and so much more.

방탄, 정말 고맙습니다, 우리는 너를 사랑해!!!

Happy June 13th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its not an update yall, i just gotta give my kings credits ya know for their 5th anniv. anyways the next update would be up shortly (hopefully lmao pray for me jesus take the wheel). anyways, if you read all of these thank you so much i appreciate you appriciating my love for our 7 kings. hehe. okayy see ya in the next update/chapter, ill update as soon as possible (MAYBE!).

oh 1 question: Which couple do you want me to cameo in this fic? Any suggestions? ships from bangtwice i would accept (but i prefer Yoonmo/Momogi, Tzukook, and Taesana) any ships aside those, sorry hun don't get your hopes up haha im sorry. ok bye.