Needs

I am scared .. Betrayed .. Overwhelmed at the same time ..

I always feel that i need someone every single minute, and i feel weak if i don't have any human being to talk to .. It is frustrating ..

I always feel like there is no one that needs me as much as i need them ..

That feeling of loneliness makes me want to vomit most of the time .. It will be the death of me ..

It eats me .. This is an actual fuck ..

My needs fight me at the hardest time .. Is it too impossible to feel wanted .. Or to feel that you are a need to someone .. Is it too selfish of me ?

When i asked that question to a friend of mine .. The answer was "The one who needs you the most is you and we all forget about that sometimes. We must take care of ourselves " she said

And she tolled me "I can understand that. And when you stop searching for it, it finds you where you least expect it to. Just keep believing in you and you will see"

These answers are hard to deal with .. But i am trying to deal with my needs and i must remember that not everything works as you want or as you wish !

Maram's note

" i have known a really really good friend on twitter and she is older than me .. We have a great friendship .

She is a wise lady and i really do love her advices , her name is susie , and i wanted to benefit all the readers by her magical words "

So if u can see in this chapter i put some of her word"