How you meet Sam

Words: 1600+

12 years ago

12 years ago

Y/N POV

"Haz, give me back my doll!" You screamed at your brother. He only laughed and continued to run.

Haz was really bored because he was waiting for his best friend, Tom and two of his younger brothers to come over to your house. You really haven't met the two others, surprisingly your birthdays were close together and they are twins.

You continue to chase you older brother, but he stops running, causing you to run into him. You hear the doorbell. Haz throws your doll across the room when his friends come in, after your mom opened the door. "Hey! Haz that's not nice!" You scream while running to you doll which is lying on the ground.

"Well guess what y/n, I don't care my friends are here!" He yells back while his friends walk into the room. You have met Tom before brave well Haz and Tom have been friends for forever. But the two boys next to him you have never met. You look at both of them.

One has curly hair, it's like a brown color. The other on the other hand has straight hair and is slightly a darker shade of brown.

They both wave at you but for some reason, you were more interested in the one with straight hair, rather than the other.

Sam's POV

Tom, Harry, and I were going to Haz's house. It's the first time Harry and I have been over there but Tom says that if we get bored of what Haz and he are doing, Haz has a younger sister named Y/N we could possibly hang out with.

When we get there, there is some sound coming from inside. I'm guessing it's Y/N and Haz. Their mom opens the door and we hear a girl scream, "Hey! Haz that's not nice!" I'm guessing it's Y/N. Haz then walks up to the door and shows us to the living room, Tom had already known where to go because he has been here many times before.

When we get to the living room, there is a girl who I'm guessing is Harry and I's age, 7.

She has shoulder length hair, that is a color I almost can't explain. It is like a dirty blonde, but darker and it is lighter than light brown. But whatever it is it I gorgeous it has light waves in it making her look even prettier. Her eyes were also a wonderful sight to see, they were not completely blue, but not completely hazel either. Her skin was very similar to Haz's, them being siblings and all. Her lips were a light coral peachy shade, making her whole face beautiful.

She waved at me and the boys and we waved back, but she was looking at me.

Present time

Y/N POV

Sam and I have been best friends ever since that day, twelve years ago.

But the worst thing is that I have feelings for him, it started after we both hit puberty. I was a teenager and I had hormones. He looked hot. But I don't think it was reciprocal.