How you meet Harry

(Y/B/N means Younger/Brothers/Name)

Y/N POV-

I move around a lot with my dad's job. I also had never been good at keeping friends since I was moving around a lot.

I mainly like to be alone and read a book or draw. Occasionally some people from my class would invite me to come with them to the mall or somewhere else. And I would go with them and have the time of my life.

But like a wise man once said? all good things have to come to an end, I mean like I wouldn't stay there very long anyway so why try to connect. But this time it feels different. This time it's not in America anymore. Sure we would move a lot but it would always be like a few hours away. This time my dad got an offer for a job in London.

My dad and mom were thrilled about this. I even heard my dad say to my mom that this might be the one, that we might not move anymore.

Which is great.

Right?

I don't know I should be really excited but it's a new country, heck it's a new continent. This is a big move for us as a family. My older sister isn't coming with us because she is in college and already has an apartment. My younger brother is ecstatic he wants to go there because the new Spider-Man is from there. To be honest that excites me a bit. I mean Tom Holland hot as heck but a bit too old for me, almost 4 years, it's a bit excessive.

(Hahaha yeah I don't usually think about that but he is actually 8 years older than me... oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️)

But as I am going on the plane to London I can help but think maybe moving to London is a game changer for me, I could settle down and meet some people.

-time skip-

We land safely and soundly and go to luggage pickup. It isn't long before we head out of the airport and head to our new house.

When we get there I look at it and admire it. I have always wanted to do something with art. Writing, painting, drawing, architecture, interior designing, singing, or even playing an instrument. I get it from my mother, she always admires the creative side of things.

It's a beautiful townhouse with a light blue shade on the walls, a light gray on the shingles, with the same color for the roof and windows. The door is a beautiful peach color. The house is perfect for our family. It is on a fairly quiet street too.

I can tell that our new neighbors have children and the houses are clearly lived in. It's their home.

I never really called those houses in America, home, I knew we would move. But something tells me I will soon be calling this home.

Harry's POV-

I was quietly sitting in my room thinking of a good place to do a photo shoot when I see a car pull up next door. A small family of 4 step out of the car and they stare at the house. They must be our new neighbors. One of them, in particular, catches my eye.