Chapter 2

Karma Jergens-

BBBEEEPPP!!! My alarm clock woke me up for my first day at work. Since i kinda wanted to relax this morning i grabbed my beats pill and grab my ipod and played some music. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and i added an extra minute just my breath can be minty, when i got done i went inside the shower and cleaned my body with my tone body wash (which is my favorite by the way).

I went inside my closet and found an all white blouse and found this black pencil skirt. I put my clothes on the bed and sat my towel next to my clothes and sat on my towel. I grabbed my deodorant, and than i grabbed my jergens lotion and lotioned myself. After i was done with that i put my clothes on and toped it off with some cherry blossom perfume.

I went downstairs and grabbed my purse and i made sure i had everything i needed. I set the alarm and went out the door and got in my car. Since there is a Whataburger by my house I stopped and grabbed me something to eat. When i left I went straight to work.

When i pulled i grabbed all my belongings and walked in the building. As i walked in i seen Rashawnda wearing the cutest outfit.

"Good morning Rashawnda, I said as I was throwing away my trash

"Good morning Rashawnda, I said as I was throwing away my trash. Hey girly, you look cute today, she said while sizing me. You as well were did you get your outfit from? Karma i got this from fashion nova and i mean this whole outfit and it was not cheap. Girl you is so silly, anyways is Mr.Smith ready for me? Uhh actually he is in a meeting and he wanted me to show you where your office is. Alrighty then lead the way."

We were walking to the elevator and we seen J Cole walk out of one of the elevators. When i tell you i wanted to just kiss him so bad cause he looked so fine in that black jacket.

 When i tell you i wanted to just kiss him so bad cause he looked so fine in that black jacket

As he was walking he looked up from his phone and looked at me while smirking. "Rashawnda girl J Cole just looked at me while smirking. Well you must be a lucky gal than with yo sexy self." When i tell you i busted out laughing. By the time i was done laughing we was already at my office and let me tell you this office looked so cuteeeeee!!!!