Chapter 3 part one

Karma Jergens-

Today was Saturday and it has been two weeks since I started my new job and ever since then me and Mr. Smith have been eating lunch together every other day and surprisingly they are so much fun it's like I can talk to this man about anything. Anyways Mr. Smith is having a party tonight around six tonight and I don't know if I wanna go and I don't even know what to wear I said as I was finishing my Whataburger. I got up and threw my trash away and as soon as I went to go sit down somebody just had to knock my door.

"Uhh who is it? It's me girl open this Damm door I have a surprise for you". I opened the door for Rashawnda and she came in here with all types of bags and a big make up kit. On top of that some girl looking like lisa from blackpink came in here as well. "Um Rashawnda  why the hell are you here and uh who are you. Well I figured we can all get ready over here for the party. Did you even ask me if I were going or did you just assume? No, but either way you were going if I asked you or not. You know what I'm not even finna argue with you, and like i said who is she? This is Lisa she is the lead rapper in blackpink. Girl stop playing this not Lisa if it is than prove it". She stepped up to me and started to rap.

Uh, imma fall in love baby
You gon finna catch me
Uh, give you all of this baby
Call me pretty and nasty
'Cause we gonna get it
My love you can bet it on
Black we gon double, the stack on them whoa!
I be the Bonnie and you be my Clyde
We ride or die
Xs and Os

When I tell you I was shocked and impressed. "Oh okay I guess you are really lisa, well my name is Karma and welcome to my home. Wow your place is so cute I wish I could live here, she said as she walking around. Well since your here I was wondering can I get a light stick? No need to ask, because there is going to be some at the party after we perform our five songs. Oh okay just know I will be the first one to buy a light stick". She smiled at me and sat down on the couch. You know what where did that bitch go. So tell me why I came in my room and I found this bitch naked on my bed shaving.

"What the hell are doing? What does it look like, she said in a duh tone. Clearly your in my bed naked and on top of that your shaving on my bed as well. Well guess what deal with it LISAAAA, she shouted as she was calling for Lisa". Okay so let me tell you guys something this dumb heffa could have shaved in the damn bathroom because the way my room and bathroom is set it's most likely for a person to shave in the bathroom because my bed don't need no coochie hair on it.

 Okay so let me tell you guys something this dumb heffa could have shaved in the damn bathroom because the way my room and bathroom is set it's most likely for a person to shave in the bathroom because my bed don't need no coochie hair on it

When she got done shaving she shaved Lisa and luckily she didn't  shave her coochie and now next was me. "Look here bitch, let me shave myself cause I want to shave in the bathroom like a normal person would. Man dang you acting like people don't shave in their own bed, she said pouting. Look here babe's it's okay to shave on your bed but not okay. Fine but I  thought  we were  coochie sisters". She said like it was nothing even Lisa was looking at her weird. All I did was hug her and say it's okay because Clearly there is something wrong with her.

Eventually after all that ruckus we got ready just in time for Lisa to make it to practice before the party since she was performing and might I add we look bomb. I had on a green see through crop top with some jeans with some with some platform pumas to match. Rashawnda had on a light pink camisole with a creme colored white skirt and clear wedges to top it off. Lisa had a black crop top with some red sweat pants a some supreme shorts under  them to make the outfit pop with the same shoes as me. As I think  we look sexy as fuck.

I can't wait until the party, because I heard it was gone be fire especially the people who were gonna be preforming. You see Mr.Smith wanted to have a universal party. For example, people who sing Korean, pop, r&b, gospel, rap, and country is going to preform, and on top of that there will be a lot of famous people there. I just hope I get meet everyone at the party.

"Hey you want to get something to eat, I jumped because I forgot Rashawnda was here. I know but I never eat a lot at parties. Uhh sure I mean let's just go to subway. Yayy I have been craving for some of there cookies", she said while doing a dance.  We left the house and we drove my purple jeep wrangler and to subway and left in less than five minutes thank God for that. I got me a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich with five chocolate chip cookies and a large strawberry fanta. So basically we had about two hours until the party so all we had did was eat our food and watch Netflix. (You all know I was watching 13 reasons why😜😜😜😜)

..............................................................................................................................

July 10,2018

The song will be on the books sound track which will be made when the book is completed by the end of the summer.

Guys please vote and comment and tell your friends about this book.

Also read my best friend first book all I have and follow her account  @lilmixedbaby and vote and comment on her book as well.

Published at 3:34 a.m.