She Always Wore a Smile

The sound of crying could be heard coming from the silver pladin's room. (Y/N) had started to cut weeks ago. The pain was still there. As blood trickled to the floor, she began to think the only way to get rid of it is to die.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" It was Shiro. Her savior.

"N-*hic*-o!" She yells, sobbing. He opened the door and saw her crying form in a corner. He rushed over, picked her up, and ran her to a healing pod. After hours of waiting, she was done healing. 

"I'm sorry. I just saw the razor and... I...I don't know." (Y/N) sobbed into Shiro's chest. Shiro was the only one to know of her cutting. He rubbed her back, trying to soothe her.

"I will always love you. No matter what."  She looks up at him. Shiro leans down and kisses her lightly. Just as the kiss ended, she pulled him in for another. 

"I love you too, Shiro." He embraced her smaller figure. Later that night, they cuddled and slept.

>LE TIME SKIP<

(Y/N) woke up the next morning to pain radiating throughout her arms.

"Hey." Shiro smiled up at her. 

"I am going to tell everyone about my cuts." She had a far away look in her eyes. She then got up and got dressed. She wore a black crop top and shorts. (Y/N) then tied her pink converse. When she got done Shiro was already done. They walked out hand in hand.

"(Y/N), why are your arms like that?" Pidge asked. So she explained what was going on.