~ 1 ~

The last names are pronounced as West · Bay and No · Vell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Christoph, bring in Daniel," a rough voice stated as he motioned to the door. The tan man clad in a suit standing by the door bowed and silently exited. Once he was out of the room, the man that was placed at the cherrywood desk sighed.

"I can't stand that they are always following me around. Can't, they think for themselves for one goddamn minute?" The man asked himself out loud as he stood. 

      He ran a tan, slender hand through his shaggy brown hair, messing up his quiff. He pulled his glasses off and rubbed his emerald green eyes tiredly. Leaning against his cherry wood desk he stared at the white ceiling of his office, as his mind slowly began to wander, there was a knock at the door. Sighing once again, he looked at the door.

"Come in," The door was quietly pushed open and a blond haired boy with pale skin and stormy blue eyes walked into the room. He bowed, then stood as if he was a statue. 

"Daniel, would you please take these to the Shiro residence and give this letter to Tyler?" The male against the desk asked as he reached behind himself. His hand grabbed the envelope of the letter and he handed it to the servant. The pale male nodded his head as he tried to contain the shaking of his hand as he reached out to grab the letter. 

"Yes, Master," the male bowed once again and exited the room, a sigh of frustration leaving his lips once the door was closed behind him.

'I hope master didn't notice. Who am I kidding? He definitely did,' the servant looked at the ground. "Damn, I'm so stupid," He said out loud quietly. He walked to his small room on the first floor and slipped on his boots and jacket. Any heat had left with the suns departure an hour prior. Flipping his hood up he walked to the front doors, as he approached them he had a foreboding feeling in the pit of his stomach Shaking it off, the male reached his pale-skinned hand to the handle and pushed the door open. 

       Stepping out and closing the door, he looked into the forest surrounding the mansion. The tall trees loomed as the darkness covered the mansion. The servant walked on the path in the trees, looking for any sign of life in the black forest. As he slowly reached his destination he spotted movement in the treeline to his right. Slowly turning his head to his right, he saw nothing. Shaking it off as his imagination, he walked onto the dimly lit porch and knocked on the door.  

       The door opened to reveal a short, tan male. He was dressed in a similar suit to the pale male that stood before him. The only differences were the color of their ties and the symbol imprinted on the back of their left hand. The ties were the colors of the families they served, the symbol was also of the sort, but the symbol was more a signature of who their master was and not of the entire family. The short male nodded him inside as he pulled the door open more. Daniel held the letter up to the short male, and he nodded for Daniel to follow. The walked the silent hallways, both looking at the floor as the moved. They finally reached oak double doors. The short male knocked twice then stood with his hands behind his back.

"Come in," resonated from inside. The walked inside and the short male closed the door behind him.

"Master, you have a letter," The short servant stated. Daniel bowed at the male authority that sat behind the desk, then reached out and placed the letter into the hand of the male.

"A letter? From who?" He wondered aloud. Looking at the front, he grinned.

"Ah, I see. Oh Lucien," The male looked up to Daniel, who was standing before him still.

"Are you Lucien's servant?" Daniel nodded as he looked at him. The man behind the desk chuckled a bit, then opened the letter. Reading it quickly, his brow raised a bit, before he set it upon a pile of papers on his desk.