Chapter 1

The actress games.

Everything created by me and anyone that is in the story is entirely fictional, besides the names and movie. Please don't copyright and leave comments below about things u liked/didn't like! Also this is a hunger games and 1D story! So...

Please tell me how it is, vote and comment! Thanks and enjoy the actress games. ;)

Part one: your POV

"soo... Miss y/n... Ur up first!" Toby collinswell called. Ur heart thumped hard as people shoved you up the stairs to the stage. "good luck," some people whisper. A few people squeal excitedly. You walk onto stage and sit down in a chair in front of Toby. "so hello how are you doing?" he asks politely. "um haha just a little nervous." u say. The audience laughs and now you have their complete attention. "so anyway, welcome to America's version of x-factor.... It's the A-factor!!!!" he yells and everyone gets excited and cheers and yells. Creative name. u think. "soo... Let's take a look at your tryouts, shall we?" toby says and we turn to the screen to ur right and watch a clip of ur performance of Back to December by TaylorSwift and the audience is on their feet cheering. "wow, you have the audiences favor great job! Now, let's see... Everyone voted last night and the final votes are in. Let's see if u made it into the A-factor!" Toby says and and telephone in the table between us rings. He reaches over and listens into the receiver. It seems as if the whole audience is holding their breath waiting to hear ur verdict of wether You will be in the show or not. "wooooow! O ok wow. Great. Awesome. Ok talk to you later." he hangs up and grins, "YOU MADE IT!!!" he shouts and the audience is on ther feet roaring excitedly and confetti is flying all around and Toby stands up and grasps ur hand." congratulations!" he says and they move on to the next person. Ur given a front row seat and then u see ur boyfriend mike walk through the side doors, a bouqet of flowers in his hands and he looks around the room for u. Mike!!! U yell and he looks around for u. Then he sees u and u run towards each other just like people in the movies. U vaugley hear ur voice from the stage just as u both reach each other mike grabs u and swings u around and kisses you. U smile at each other and mike puts u down and u hear ur name again on stage and look up. Ur still holding hands and now u realize the cameras on u and mike and the audience is oohing and awhing andshouting "cuties!" ur face turns red and u drop hands and stand there awkwardly. U hear Toby calls urname for the third time and people start pushing u back onto stage. "(y/n)!!! Here we are again!" Toby says. "I have some good news!-- it may result in u having to leave the show, but ur choice!" he says. U look at him confused and he sits u down again," so.... We just got a call, and it was from the producer of catching fire and the hunger games and they want you in their next movie." ur jaw drops open this was a dream come true. Uve always wanted to be in a movie and Uve fantasized over and over how it would feel to be in the Games. You scream "O MY GOSSSH!!!!" and throw ur arms around Toby and give him a hug. He chuckles then sighs," well we new you'd probably leave the show now, but I just want to let you know, you have an amazing voice, and I guess it will be better for you in catching fire, I can't wait to see you. But, well I think its time for you to leave, so thanks for joining us on the a-factor, hope to see you soon!" and then everyone's on their fewan herring and hollering for you. You walk down the stairs and security takes you away separating you from mike. the audience is still screaming your name as you drive away in a fancy white limo to a hotel where you'll meet the producers. All you feel is excitement- you're going to be in a freaking MOVIE!!! After that, well, it probably won't be that hard to find another job.

You get to the hotel to find the main cast of catching fire standing there waiting. U see Jennifer lawerence and blurt out, "your really

pretty!" and blush from the sound of it. Everyone looks at you akwardly, "I'm not gay/ lesbian." u say quickly, and everyone cracks up. Josh grins at you, "welcome. You'll have the best times of your life, right here. Welcome to the set of Catching Fire," he says with a sweep of his hand. U look around surrounded by beauty. There are lush trees and tropical birds flying through the air, and a big sparkling ocean stretching out far beyond your view. Then you catch sight of the arena below you. They took a helicopter from the top of your hotel to this island, and you have been walking up a mountain to reach this point. U wer up on a mountain, looking at the set of catching fire with the group. "o. My. Gosh!!!" u whisper looking down. The set is an island with another island in the middle- it was a perfect set for Catching Fire. So, um tonight is the luau, want to join us? " Jen asks. "yeah," Cato smiles, "I'm not apart of the movie anymore, but I get to hang on the set- Im one of the directors now!" he says giving you a seductive smile, "you should join us tonight". Jen looks at him, "I just said-" "sooooyou gonna come?" Cato interrupts her leaning against a tree. "uh, sure ya, um sure." u say. "k, cool, cya there." he says and just walks away. "w-what was that????" u sputter. Jen just laughs, "I think Alex has a crush on someone!!" she sing-songs. Your cheeks get red, "nooooo.... Me??" the last part comes out in a squeak. "yeah you," josh says wrapping his arms around Jen, "now, well take you back to the hotel, give you time to rest and then me and Jen will meet u in the lobby for the monthly luau." "ok" u say.

10 min later your back in your paradise themed hotel room. U flop down on your bed and find a text from Mike, your boyfriend. Hey babe, hows it goin? It reads. "Great!" you text him back, "call you later! Xoxo" Your so tired and you really dont want to think, so you lay down on your bed and take a nice long nap...,