very hot

Hedgehog sonic was one day running around on his wheel. Taylor the sonic came up and asked for some dicking. Sonic quickly shoved his penis into Taylor's foreskin and they both began moaning loudly. 

In the room next to them, Tails the sonic heard Sonic yell "oh yes Stacy that's sum good succ" and Tails suddenly knew exactly what was going on. He threw open the door to Sonic's room and ran in. 

Taylor noticed Tails, and realised she was slightly turned on by being walked in on. She smirked and motioned him to get closer. 

Sonic was also turned on by this and began grunting like a gorilla. Taylor and Sonic continued their fiesta, while Tails wildly struggled to keep from ejaculating so quick. 

What they didn't know, was that Dr. Egg was filming behind a potted plant Sonic's mother had given to him as a house warming gift.

Suddenly, Tails came onto Taylor's ass and cried. "It's alright biggy boy~ I'll make it better!" Taylor said, while back bending towards Tail's transvestite penis. 

Sonic watched in awe as Taylor enveloped her moist lips around Tail's tiny dick.

Dr. Egg shouted "this is too much for me" and aggressively zipped down his pants. He jumped out of the potted plant and took out his 6 inch, girthy dick.

"Suck it!" Dr. Egg commanded Sonic. The hedgehog gulped and slowly started to deep throat him. 

Dr. Egg grabbed Sonic's ear and pulled him farther down his shaft. Sonic vomited his brunch onto the doctor's dick. Dr Eggman screamed in horror.

"Your brunch is leaking into my urethra!!" he exclaimed and stopped the recording.
Taylor laughed and said "HA Sonic, you're such a wussy. Let me show you how it's done 😉".
Pushing Sonic out of the way, Taylor straddled Dr Egg and he came, instantly. He was amazed.

"Ah yes. That's how it's done, boys" Taylor said while flipping her hair.