Arguments (Jimin)

I was currently nearing the door to the dorm of BTS. The boys just came back from tour and Jimin had texted me to come over. Jimin and I had been dating for a while now, but recently we hadn't been talking much because he's been on tour.

I knocked on the door lightly and heard a 'coming' on the other side. Shortly after, the door opened and revealed a smiling Hosoek.

"Hey Y/n." He pulled me in for a tight embrace and closed the door behind me. I could here loud footsteps coming from the hallway and assumed it was Jimin.

Jimin

Sitting on my bed behind my closed door, I was still waiting on Y/n to come into my room. I wasn't too happy at the moment so I didn't feel like going out to greet her. I heard running in the hallway and automatically knew that Namjoon and Taehyung had gone rushing to greet her.

"Y/n~!" I heard both of them yell. It annoyed me more for the fact being that, I know how Namjoon feels about Y/n. I continued to sit and listen out for what's happening outside.

"Hey Tae." She spoke out softly. After a small moment of silence she greeted Namjoon. "Hey Joonie." Her words sounded struggled and I knew he was hugging her, this caused my jaw to clench as well as my fist.

"Jiminie is in his room princess." Namjoon had announced this out loud but for some odd reason, I had imagined him griping on her ass as he whispered this in her ear. I quickly stood up and threw whatever was in my hands towards the wall.

I'm guessing they heard this because it grew silent outside. I swung my door open and aloud it to hit the wall, I rushed out my room and to the living to find all eyes on me.

"Jiminie" her voice was quite and I acted like I didn't hear her. I continued walking towards her and Namjoon, clenching my fist and tightening my jaw.

"Jimin." This voice wasn't soft, more like confused and alert. That's because it belonged to the gorilla himself, without another word I pulled my fist back and hit Namjoon square in the jaw.

I watched as everyone stared at me wide eyed and mouths gaped open. I stood there breathing hard, nostrils flaring and eyebrows furrowed. Namjoon's Head was tilted to the side and before he had time to react, Hosoek and Taehyung had already pulled him back.

"What the fuck Jimin?" Y/n broke the silence and asked what was going through everyone's mind. A sarcastic chuckle erupted from my chest and she stared at me with an angered expression. I knew what I was about to say, I was going to regret later.

"Yah, I'm talking to you!" She shouted at me and I deepened my scowl. I snapped my head towards her and away from Namjoon.

"I know I heard you the first time." She looked at me with the same expression and stood up straight.

"What's your problem?" The attitude was clearly heard in her statement. I scoffed and crossed my arms at my chest.

"What's my problem?!" Here it comes. "You really want to know what my fucking problem is?!" Shut up Jimin, your only going to make shit worse. I watched as she stood there with annoyance written all over her face, she was waiting for me to answer. By this time all the boys were drawn out of there room and out here to come watch the scene unfold.

"Well, are you going to answer? You can't just go swinging on people for no reason." She spoke again moving in on me closer. I watched as her body tended and she looked mad but I didn't care.

"Princess I'm fine really." And that's what drove me over the edge. Namjoon tried to pull her back away from me but she stood her ground. I laughed out loud as if the whole situation was hilarious.