chapter 14

ANITA'S POV:

when i woke up i found that CC was out of bed already and i went to the living part.

i found all of the guys and Nicole were chatting about the concert.

i thaught of the times from back in school as the guys said saviour.

'hey Nicole remember that time on school after fangirling about boyband crap and than CC came and let us hear saviour?' is asked as i finished my sentence she and CC burst out in laughing while the guys gave us a look like we were mad.

Inside jokes are the best! as we continued i thought of the time i was bullied because i looked different from the others.

'hey you guys ehh i want to sing a song in the show is that possible?' i asked

'yeah what song?' andy asked

'saviour i want to dedicate it to all the people who have felt alone and been bullied' i said shy i felt that i was blushing oh gosh i hated that

'you know there is screaming in it right?' andy suddenly asked

'yes i know but what you guys didn't know i can scream' i said while i felt that i blushed even more.

'cool' they all screamed exept for Nicole who already knew what i was up to by the look of my face

i looked at her and we both got a laugh kick.

'okay we should practise and after that go shopping for outfits for clubbing' Nicole said.

'yeah!' we said in unison.

after practise me and Nicole went to look for dressed and accesories.

Nicole bought a beautifull strapless dress.

and i bought a dress which was tight at the top and flowy at the bottom

we went to the hotel where we realised we needed to come up with some war paint.

i had an idea my eyes would have black eye liner and at the corner it would split in beatifull curl like waves and my lips would be blood red and it would look like my lips were bleeding.

the set up for the concert was

rebel love song

the gunseling

fallen angels

we stitch these wounds

youth and whiskey

rebel yell

never give in

all your hate

and last but not least saviour

me and Nicole would be playing in rebel yell, never give in, all your hate and i would do saviour.

'hello paris!!!' Andy yelled in the microphone on which the army cheered

'this is the first time we will be preforming with some new memberd we have recorded a new single which will be out soon' they all looked confused but cheered loudly give and aplause for Nicole and Anita!! we walked on the stage

as Andy anounced the first song we walked of the stage.

an hour later it was our turn as we ended saviour i was really nervous.

'all you guys the last song were playing is saviour i would like to dedicate it to the ones who have felt alone and been bullied this is for you!'

i started to sing saviour and as the screaming part started they expected andy to jump in again but instead of that i screamed and they all looked surprised after the song was finished i said good bye and Andy and Nicole came back upstage again to say bye.

it was so awsome!!!

CC'S POV:

the show was awsome and i was so proud of Anita my girl was born to preform.

we went to the hotel to change in other clothes for clubbing and take of the war paint

i dressed in a black ripped tank top and some black jeans

we waited for the girls and when they came out our mouths fell open no joke about that.

'WOW you guys look ehh....' jinxx and jake said in unison

'HOT!!!!' Ash, Andy and I finished

Anita decided to let her make-up the same only she got rid of the lipstick and had put on some new blood red lipstick with lipgloss coverd

i walked up to her and asked 'ready for clubbing in Paris?' she chuckled and said 'well christian i'm honestly not' i laughed and kissed her pasionatly

she grinned and laughed 'hahaha my little crazy drummer you have lipgloss on'

i chuckled and wiped it away.

we went out and as soon as we were inside we all orderd a drink cause we are famous for getting drunk.

after an hour or so we all were tipsy but we wanted to get real drunk.

i was surprised that the girls weren't dancing so i took Anita by the arm and we went to the dance floor.

it was real fun. after we were totaly drunk. we decided to go back to the hotel.

we were acting like total idiots what wasn't a real surprise for the staff cause we stayed there every time we went to paris.

we played some truth or dare.

'okay who's turn is it?' Ash asked

'MINE' jake screamed, 'Anita truth or dare?'

'dare' she replied

'okay let me think' jake said, 'i dare you to go in your pyjamas to the loby and scream woop i'm an angel'

we all burst out in laughing and by my surprise she did it she went to get changed walked down as we followed her and she screamed loudly 'i'm an angel!'

we all laughed and went upstairs when suddenly we all felt really tired and realised it was 4 am so we went to bed.

i pulled Anita closer to me and it felt so good how did ever lived without her.

she was still awake and stared in my eyes she looked soo cute when she did that.

i hold her thighter and kissed her with all the pasion i had.

she kissed back and i bit her lip softly asking entrance which she permitted.

this was the best kiss i had ever shared with her.

we broke apart to get breath and ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i didn't updated it sooner but i hope you like it :)