chapter 17

okay this chapter will the guys be back in LA and they will attend the funeral the next day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANITA'S POV:

today is the funeral i was going to wear a black dress i had worn to prom and she loved so much.

i was so sad it was a moth ago as she had commited suicide but there were bruises found so they had started a investigation which had the result from discovering that her boyfriend had abused her.

as we walked in and i saw her coffin i started to cry but i needed to stay strong she would have wanted it the guys were with me she had always loved them so it wasn't inapropriate.

after her parents had held a beautifull speech it was my turn.

i started my speech:

we are here to rememorise the life of a great friend she was always there for me but as i left school early i had no idea she had been bullied.

i may not be the brightest person or the best speecher but she was a amazing person who didn't deserve this.

the past month i didn't want to believe it and wished it was me instead of her because she had amazing goales in life.

she never wanted anyone to be hurt but at last her kindness set up against her and the bullies had made this beautifull girl step out of life.

i wished she was here and not in a coffin but the harsh reality is that this happens.

she is in a better place now may she rest in peace.

after every one had finished their speeches we went to the cemontary and i stood there and cried as i watched the coffin being burried.

i thought by myself why not me why her.

when i suddenly saw a dark figure standing behind a tree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooohw who is the person behind the tree :O

what did you think please leave an comment :3