~Stepfathers words~

CHAPTER 1

She was 5, 5 years old with her blue eyes and blonde locks to her shoulders. Her freckled covered face, she was so happy and always putting smiles on everyone's faces. Her mother always working leaving her to fend for herself. Her stepfather was an alcoholic and never helped out with the young girl or her mother.
One night the young girl was in her room in the dusty old attic, very late past her bed time. Stepfather came home intoxicated and unstable slurring and yelling for the child. She hides herself in the dark corner of her room with her knees pressed tightly against her bony flat body in fear praying silently into her head looking up at the ceiling. Hearing step fathers hard boots stumble up the stairs she feels her heart beat quicken and her palms feel clammy.
"Open the *burp* door slut!" Stepfather slurs banging on the door.
Child doesn't answer and he bangs harder now using his shoulder against the old wooden door and it flys open making child jump and crying hearing the handle of the door collide with the old peeling wall.
"You!" Stepfather points his long dirty finger at the small child a little tipsy using the wall for balance as he yells at the child.
"Your a f**king whore is what you are! Don't deserve to be in a nice house like this!!" Stepfather slurs smelling of different kinds of alcohol.
Child was frighten when ever he came home while mother was not, she never knew why stepfather hurt her.
He comes closer and raises his large hand and slaps the young girl across the face with brutal force. She then moves her hand to her cheek and hold it feeling tears leak from her eyes. Stepfather kicks her hard in the ribs a few times hitting her again and again. "I never wanted you here!! Neither *burp* did your mother" he slurs again holding onto the wall so he won't fall over, he looks down at the young girls Binet body of the floor curled up and scoffs , "a dirty slut" he kicks her again in the ribs and twice as hard this time, making her scream out bloody murder. "Shut up!!" He shouts scaring her and making her cry harder.
"Get up and go to bed right now, your going away in the morning" he slurs stumbling down stairs slamming the door leaving the poor girl on the floor and blood drying up on her lip from impact.
She lifts up her weak frail body and wipes off the dry blood crawling into bed whimpering while she moves from the pain in her ribs. She looks over at the old circle window looking into the neighbours house and sees a boy around her age in the room next to hers. She smiles weakly but whimpers again feeling her puffy cheek from stepfathers hit. Letting her tired eyes flutter shut she soon falls into a light slumber hearing the tv playing horrible loud music.
~~~,~~~,~~~,~~~,~~~,~~~,~~~,~~~

Ok this was hard to write :/ but I promise it will get better and who do you think the boy next door is??
Next chapter I'll talk about the little girl more