Prologue~

3rd Person POV:

Sejeong wanders around the school building. Feeling rather bored.

Sejeong was transferred from International Art High School to Seoul Art High School.

She didn't know why her parents transferred her when International High School is much professional and better than Seoul Art High School.

As she wanders around,she bumped onto a guy.

"Oh. Mianhae." She apologized.
"It's okay. Are you okay?" The guy asked.
Sejeong nodded.

"Oh. You don't look familiar. Are you new here?" He asked.
Sejeong once again nodded.

"Oh. I see. I am Junmyeon but I am also known as Suho. Just call me Suho." He introduced.

"Oh. I am Kim Sejeong. I'm in 1st Grade here." She said.

"Oh. So you are seventeen. Right? I am eighteen anyways. So I am your oppa." He flirted.

"Hyung,can you show me where is my classroom?" She asked.

"Sure but hyung? So you call boys older than you hyung? Or you're gay?" Suho asked.

"I am just not used to calling people oppa,I find it rather cringy." Sejeong explained.

"Oh. I see. You're interesting." Suho said and Sejeong awkwardly smiles.

"So,what class are you in?" Suho asked and they start walking.

"I am in class one-four (1-4)" Sejeong replied.

Suho nodded his head.

They ended up having a long conversation and the conversation ended when Sejeong finally reached her classroom.

"Kamsahabnida." Sejeong thanked Suho while bowing slightly.

"No problem." He replied and left.

Sejeong walked in the classroom slowly.
Observing the classroom.

It's pretty neat. She thought.

She looked around the classroom to see if there is any seat for her until a teacher came in.

"Oh. You must be Kim Sejeong. Right?" The teacher questioned.

Sejeong nodded her head as a reply.

"Well,I will be your form and english teacher. And seems like you do not know where to sit." Said the teacher.
Sejeong just looked at the teacher awkwardly.

"You can sit at the table thirty,which is the last one there." The teacher said,pointing to a specific desk.

Sejeong walked towards the desk and put her bag down on her chair.
She bowed and thanked the teacher.

"Class will start in one minute. I am Miss Park anyway." The teacher introduced.

Sejeong smiled to Miss Park.
Miss Park sat on the teacher desk and start organizing the books and papers.

Soon enough the bell rang,indicating the first class started.
Students dashed in the classroom,some were walking coolly,some were running,some were walking like zombies.

"Okay. Class. As you can see,we have a new friend in our class. Kim Sejeong. She will be joining us starting from today. Treat her well and make herself welcomed." Said the teacher,Miss Park.

Everybody turned their head 180 degrees and smiled at Sejeong.
Sejeong returned back all the smiles awkwardly.

Continuing in Chapter 1...