CHAPTER 7

I took my phone and my wallet and got out about 10 min i was in front of the primary school, waiting for harry and jazmyn & jaxon .

I've waitied 10 min until harry saw me behind the tree he was running so fast when he catched his breathe he talked " hey justin "

I replied " hey bro catch your breathe what happen "

He told me " nothing just chilin around what about you "

I said " taking care of little jazmyn and jaxon , would you come with us i know i asked before "

" okay cool i didn't saw those guys from a long time " harry nodded

I said " okay man " as i checked the time it's 2:10 " ohh god i am late "

As i run harry said " late for what " i said " brothers come with me now " harry started to run after me he is a champion he is that fast .

I saw jaz and jax , they hugged me and i told jaxon as he hugging harry " jaxy where is that boy the gay boy " he said " there he is " he pointed on kid with a boy that i remember him i know i know it was the boy that i had given him some punch's .

I went to them jaxon was with me jazmyn staid there with harry .

I stoped the boy i gave him some punch's i promise his face was like what the hell you doing man i told him " don't send that kid to my brother if it happend that kid would be my servant and i think you need to go before-" he started to run away with that kid .

Ohh god i am done with this i need to take little jazmyn & jaxon and the old harry to skating .

As i told them were we are going they started to jump and scream because of happiness i think and the idiot harry joined them ( sometimes i don't really know about that kid ) .

On our way to the skaiting lounge i was laughing really hard on harry stupid jokes like this one " why can't the flower ride his bike ? " he said .

I said " why "

He said " because his petals fell off,"

It's was really .

After one and half hour playing skaiting , harry's fallings , we ate some dinner on the way to home and we had an ice cream also it's was fun .

The kids in bed now i went down stairs to talk to harry about louis i am really sorry but i need to tell him about it

" hey harry "

" what's up justin you told me you need to tell something " he said

" that's true so i need to listen carefully " he nodded with okay .

" louis has been attacked so many times i saw him with these two eyes " as i pointed " not just being attacked maybe sometimes raped off " harry started to crying when i let him listen to the recored he cried a lot

After he came down he said " how i am blind , how i am stupid , i did this pain to him i did it , justin pls show me that jerk who is trying all this things on him " i just nodded as harry knew he was soaking Justin's shirt in tears but I didn't seem to care. + I just held Harry and stroked his hair, as i whispering some words in his ear. I said " harry i will do it for you for my friend am gonna kill him , It is not external, but psychological harm " he just nodded .

He staid in my lap until he slept i took him to my room i left him there with my little jaz & jax i went down stairs i texted liam & niall & louis & zayn to come over tomorrow to my house .

After that i went to get a blanket and pilliow and slept on floor .

________________________

Hi Hi

I am really getting on it

Next chapter there's will be suprise for you

ONLY YOU

VOTE , COMMENT , AND SHARE

Love you