The Elites

My name is Elena, and I am an Elite. Does that ring a bell? It shouldn't.

There are very few people outside of The Elites that know about The Elites.

In a short summary, I am a pure angel. My blood is holy so that means that I'm basically holy, too. I have the strength and mind link of a werewolf, the speed of a vampire, the powers of a witch, the ability to shift into any type of animal, like a soul shifter, and on top of all that, I have my own holy powers.

I come from the land of Zeus. Zeus is God of the Sky, Thunder, Lightning, Law, Order, and Justice. He sent me, along with my four counterparts Lacey, Ivy, Trevor, and Elijah, to Earth to conserve the human population. I control the evils of the world, like the demons inside vampires. Lacey works with land disasters, like volcano erruptions, floods that hit towns, earthquakes, and things of that nature. Ivy works with immortals. Trevor's specialty is technology. He keeps the world moving by creating the technological advances necessary for human life. Elijah works with equality. He prevents immortals from bullying humans into giving them land or something like that, something that isn't fair to humans.

If we come across another immortal, we give off the scent of a werewolf. If the supernaturals of the world knew what we were capable of, they would make it their mission to rid of us completely.

My sole purpose for being on Earth is to save the world. Nothing else. So you can imagine my surprise when, passing through a small town in Michigan, I found my mate, who also happens to be the Alpha of the most powerful werewolf pack on this side of the Prime Meridian.

❥❥❥

Copyright © 2014 cityofbrooklyn