1

Hello everyone, I am sure you all have read the description and know that this is my first time and I hope I can make it to the end. Anyway this story take place before Naruto have to go to killer bee and in this story Sakura has already became jounin even though it was after Naruto leave but please bare with me and also Karin is alive and is still in team taka ( no matter how much I want her to be dead). Well I hope you enjoy this story and remember to vote, follow and comment for more. Now on to the the story
#####.                ###############

The light from the sun the the silence of the forest and the sound of our ninja shoes hitting each trunk as we continue to jump from one branch to another to get to our destination *how much further is this place* Naruto whine * shut up Naruto we're almost there. Hinata can you see it with your biyakugan * I said* hai Sakura-san* Hinata said
Biyakugan Hinata thought as vien came near her lavender eye* the area is clear but I could see trap has been placed around it .* *We can get through those stupid trap easily, believe it.* Naruto as hypper as ever Naruto-kun Hinata thought blushing alittle. *I know you want to finish this mission as soon as possible but remember what lady Tsunade said.

Flash back......

At the hokage tower.....
*Baaa-chan , give us mission to find the akatsuki* Naruto said with enthusiasm I give a sight and bump Naruto's head * Owww Sakura-chan* *shut up Naruto, please forgive him m'lady you needed us for something.* I asked my master. The Lady hokage had an annoyed expression but took deep breath to not punch the knuckleheaded ninja all the way to Suna. * Yes, I have a mission for you... not even a second the word you got out Naruto started to jump with soo much enthusiasm and keep repeating* finally got a mission,believe it** SHUT UP BAKA/BRAT* me and lady Tsunade said as both punch Naruto in the face that sent him out of the office and towards the hallway wall.* Naruto-kun* said a shock and worried Hinata who went to help her crush up and give him a support. *Enough delay come in the office so I can get back to work* lady Tsunade said with frustration present in her voice,as Hinata lead a slight consouce Naruto in the office lady Tsunade began to explain the mission*one of the ambu have given intel that there is a scroll near Jiraya old training ground* *what Pervy sage old training ground?* Naruto ask curious about his master ground and the scroll * yes we believe it was something Jiraya has taken from the akatsuki and have kept it hidden for a while. Your mission is to bring the scroll back to konoha and prevent it from getting to the wrong hand .* *Understood m'lady*I said* also I have intel that Sasuke Uchia is also after the scroll.* Lady Tsunade said carefully watching their expression Naruto was quite and clenching his fist tightly that his knuckle became white my mind goes back to the bridge incident of how he tried to kill me and so much hatred is in him I don't even know how to reach him* do you accept the mission* lady Tsunade words brought me back to reality I made sure to not cry for infront of other no I will not be weak in front of my master and comrades with deep breath I said* we accept* me and Naruto said at the same time lady Tsunade smile alittle* Good, now the leader of the team will be Sakura since kakashi and captain Yamato are on a mission along with Sai, this is also your first experience as jounin Sakura.** I understand m'lady* I said*good you may dismay your mission begin now**Hai* we all said and left the office, *meet at the the gate in an hour* I said and turn to leave*Sakura-chan are you alright* Naruto ask he knows how I can be when it comes to him but I won't trouble him with my problem* I am fine Naruto*I said and left Naruto know that I need time to gather myself and I am thankful for his understanding.

Flash back end....

My mind still wondering if we will face him in this mission thought this time I will not let him win easily This time I will fight you Uchia Sasuke and I will not lose.