Charlie and The Murder Factory

"Wait wait wait," said Violet Beuregaurde, "this isn't about the prize?"

"Nope," said Willy Wonka, "It's a murder factory, you now have to kill each other!"

"What that's not fair you retard!" screamed Mike Teavee. Then Mr.Wonka proceeded to put them all in appropriate battle suits. "DADDY! This outfit is to tight!" whined Veruca Salt. They all then fell into a battle field beneath the factory where the winner would be determined, "Screw the winner being morally correct! Begin countdown." Willy proclaimed. As the computer counted down from 10 the contestants stood prepared with grim looks upon their faces. The long drawn out ringing meant the contest had begun, "Die!" yelled Mike as he plunged a sword into Grandpa Joe's back.

"No!" yelled Charlie. So, out of rage, he ripped Mike's intestines out and teared Veruca in half. Then Agustas came along and fell! But, he landed on CHARLIE and squished the guts out of him. Charlie's spirit rose up from his limp body, "How do you even walk?!" screamed his ghost. Then Violet plunged an axe into Agustas's brain. The field rumbled as over the intercom Willy Wonka yelled, "You win!"

"Me? I won," pondered Violet, "well there's no surprise. YEAH! In your face!" she taunted to the dead bodies around her.

The End,

For now.