Midnight Sun

"I have waited my whole life to feel this". Midnight Sun starring 
Bella Thorne,Patrick Schwarzenegger,Rob Riggle and Quinn Shephard. Directed by Scott Speer.

The film tells the story of a teenage girl with the disease xeroderma pigmentosum, which prevents her from going out into sunlight. When she meets a boy, she struggles to decide whether to tell him about her condition or pretend to live a normal life.

The opening 15-20 minutes were really good. The way the characters are really described and introduced with a backstory was really good.

Comes the middle part of 35-40 minutes where the film got a bit boring. The typical teen lovers dialogues, the going on dates. Saying that "we are meant for each other" and all. I know it is romantic movie, but this needs to change, it's been the same for the romantic movies. Ugh.

I liked and enjoyed the last 25-30 minutes or so. After the boyfriend knows what she is going through, he does not give up hope on her and makes sure, she enjoys everything. The most romantic part was the boat sailing scene. It was really all emotional and sad.

The direction was good. The script was an above average. The performances were mediocre.

To conclude, a romantic film for the all lovers out there. A film with great emotion and not so typical happy ending.

Critic Mishra's rating:- 3.5/5

Follow me on Facebook
Instagram:- www.instagram.com/criticmishra/
Twitter:- www.twitter.com/criticmishra/
#movielover #moviegoer #filmcritic #criticlife #critics #teenlife #ambitions #cries #romance #romantic #teenromance #sad #moviereview #hollywood #filmcriticism #freelife #emotional #cinema