Chapter Two

I wake up and Nick's hand is on my stomach. Nick moves and pulls me into a hug and holds me tight. "Nick let me go," I whisper.

"Nooo!" He says and holds me closer.

"Nicolas Michael Myers the Fifth let me gooo!" I yell and he lets me go.

"Fineee!" He says and gets up.

"Nick! I love you!" I scream and get up.

"Love you too." He says and pulls me in a deep kiss.

"My Queen you have a letter." A guard says.

"Already?" Nick asks and he nods handing me a baby blue envelope stripped with a soft pink. I open it and pull out a cream coloured letter.

  Dear Queen Riley

Congratulations on your baby! Four months pregnant? Wow you have five to six months!

When you get along to six seven months we will be more informed. You child will bring great things.

  As always your teacher

  The letter bursts into flames and the ashes blow away. Nick just watches it all happen and doesn't says a word. "When I am six to seven months they are going to start." I say and he nods his head.

"Time to go public with it." He says changing clothes. I get up and change in a plain lime green t-shirt and shorts. I pull on my converse and Nick laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"Your style hasn't changed much" he says.

"I'm eighteen Nick not twenty like you,"I say and stand up.

"Don't get snappy!" He yells and I roll my eyes as he places my crown on my head.

"Nicolas don't push it." I say and he laughs as he laces our fingers together.

"I try but you're so tempting."

"Nick!" I shout and hit him as we walk out. Nick's smile falls when he sees Ash by the door and his grip on my hand tightens.

"You're not right,"I say and shake my head. Ash follows us as we walk around.

"What do you want it to be?" I ask and Nick goes into thought.

"A girl."

"Why do you want it to be a girl?" I ask. I was expecting him to say boy.

"Because I just want a girl."

"Okay I was just asking!"

"But a boy would be okay." He adds as we arrive at the double doors.

"Girl or boy and you pick girl it's just a little shocking." I say as we walk out on the balcony where Collin is waiting for us.

"Nick wants a girl? Wow." Collin says and laughs.

"Shut up and let me talk."Nick says and Collin laughs more.

"Col shhh!" I say and he tries to stop.

"Greetings my people!" Nick says. He has yet to master public speaking.

"Yes Queen Riley is pregnant and yes we don't know what it is but the main thing is,is that there are people coming in three to four months so be ready?" Nick says unsurely.

"What our dear King is trying to tell you is that they want the unborn child and wants to start a war for it." Collin says and the people below look more understanding than when Nick talks.

"We are preparing for war." Collin adds after a few minutes and we leave.

"You need to take lessons from Col or they'll just give you the blank looks for ever." I say and laugh.

"Shut up Ry!" He says and blushes.

"You know you love me." I say and walk a different way then them.

"Hey Riley." Cevin says and walks to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Girl crap." He mutters.

"Casey and Olivia?" I ask.

"Yes. Casey is under my butt and so is Olivia." He grumbles.

"Just tell them doll face." I say and he grunts and I run off.

"No running!" Asher says and I look at him.

"I'll run if I want to." I say and laugh.

"Have a good day Queen." He says and I run to Gwen's room and smile at her.

"Your brother is a butthead." She says.

"Why?" I ask and she frowns.

"Does he like me at all?" She asks.

"He is mad for you but he is Josh so." I say.

"Josh needs to grow up and be a man!" She yells at me.

"Yes he needs to." I say. Her and Josh are not really but sorta going out.

"Thanks." She says and we lay down amd start the movies. I am in gulfed by darkness in a deep sleep.

A/N

  Sorry if it's short but I couldn't really think out a lot more for this chapter.

  Vote.