Chapter 4: First Full Day In LONDON

Jackie woke up to the smell of sizzling bacon, sweet cinnamon buns, and boiling tea. She got up and grabbed a robe that was on a chair in Louis’ room. She then walked down the spiral steps to the kitchen where she found Louis cooking breakfast for her. He was standing there with only his boxers. She just smiled to herself and thought *WOW! He is the sweetest guy in the world!*

“Oh, good morning beautiful.” Louis said as he walked over to give Jackie a sweet kiss on the lips.

“Good morning!” Jackie responded smiling.

Louis went back to the stove to finish cooking the bacon and cinnamon buns. They smelt absolutely wonderful. Jackie was just thinking that she had never met a guy that cooked breakfast for her. Louis took the cinnamon buns out of the oven and had finished cooking the bacon. Louis looked over at Jackie to see her just staring at him and smiling.

“Why are you staring at me?” Louis asked smiling.

“Oh, haha. I don’t know. You are just a super sweet guy.” Jackie said to Louis, smiling.

Louis then walked over to the counter where Jackie had jumped on to sit and gave her a passionate kiss. His hands were all over his back and her hands were tangled in his hair. “Last. Night. Was, Amazing.” Louis said in between each kiss. This made Jackie smile and giggle a little bit.  He lifted her up and carried her up the stairs to his bedroom so they could repeat what happened last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys I’m starving!” Niall shouted as he walked out of Liam and his room.

“I just ordered room service. Pancakes and biscuits!” Nicole said to Niall.

“Ok everyone! Today is our ‘let’s do whatever you want day’ so I’m going to go workout for a little while, then I am going to go meet up with some old friends.” Liam said as he put on his shoes.

“Alright. I think Nicole and I are going to check out some places for a little while.” Niall said as he pulled Nicole close and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

“Ok Well, I guess Deavon and I will go hit some shops.” Bethany said.

*Knock* *Knock* *Room Service*

Niall jumped and ran to the door knocking Nicole onto the couch. She just laughed. He opened the door, took the tray, and shut the door. Niall set the tray on the table and began to stuff his face with biscuits.

“Woah! Slow down!” Deavon laughed. “Save some for the rest of us.”

Everyone grabbed a biscuit and some pancakes and sat at the table. They enjoyed their breakfast while they chatted up how amazing the trip is so far.

“Hey guys, Jackie never texted me.” Nicole said kind of worried.

“Oh chill Nicole. I mean we all they are too busy.” Niall laughed.

Everyone just started laughing. I mean it would be Jackie to go off with a guy she just met.

“But I think she really likes Louis, and I mean it seems that he is really sweet.” Bethany defended Jackie.

“Yeah I agree with Bethany. He seemed like he really like Jackie, too.” Deavon said.

“Ok guys. Well then I guess she is alright.” Niall said.

“Well I’m going to call her to make sure!” Nicole said as she got up to get her phone.

Nicole just noticed that she had a text from Jackie. It said: