CHAPTER 21: Control of pollution

They tried to get away from that area as quickly as possible, the shakes of the confrontations were more intense if they stayed at the point where they were generated.

They did not want to leave, but it was true that they did not understand the situation and the last thing they wanted was starting, they were fighting against each other.

When Taichi and Yamato made Omegamon appear, they tried at all costs to make it cross the border that divided them from the Iliad to the Digital World of the Iliad. They did not want to hurt her so they did everything possible to make sure that did not happen.

Omegamon used his sword to push it away from the path to the sanctuary without having to use the edge of it to hurt it. Taichi and Yamato began to move away a little while they ran so as not to be hurt by the impulses of energy.

But as they ran, Yamato clearly noticed that Taichi could not keep up, which scared him, took his hand and helped him to run faster while pulling him.

When they were far enough away, Taichi fell to his knees.

Yamato: Are you okay? -Said while trying to help him

Taichi: Yeah ... I'm just exhausted-He said trying to catch his breath-It's ... listen, I'm sorry about MetalGarurumon

Yamato: Forget it. It's not time to think about that

Taichi: What that digimon had said was true, -he said as he managed to stand up." Did you know about the plans of the Knights and the gods? How?

Yamato: Maybe he's involved with some of them

Taichi: I try to prevent ourselves and we do not listen. Both sides have just reasons

Yamato: They are not enemies, but ...

Taichi: What causes all this? - He said angrily as he clenched his fists in anger

Yamato: We can solve that later. We have to concentrate on getting Meicoomon out of here. If you see the bad side then ... it's ...

Taichi: So what? - He said angrily

Yamato: No ... forget it, -he said, looking away.

Taichi: You think ... -Said surprised and annoyed- Do you think I'll let the same thing happen to Omegamon? !!

Yamato: No! I did not mean ...

Taichi: You're right, I have not forgotten anything yet. That's why all this started. If something happens, of course it's my fault

Yamato: Of course not! The fault here is not yours, or anything. Do you think you have it? Create it if you want, but we know perfectly well that even if you accept it we will never believe it is yours. Never

Taichi: Yamato ...

Just at that moment, while Omegamon was trying to push Meicoomon to return to the other Digital World, in the middle of the sky a whirlwind was created as it was formed by storm clouds and they immediately saw that it was Chaosmon.

Yamato: That's ...!

Taichi: Chaosmon ?!

The others caught sight of Chaosmon just as they hurried away.

Dianamon: What ?! - She said scared and surprised