Chapter 3 make friends

As her open the door, she saw Danny "oh hi danny I guess you the one to show me around" he just smile and say "yep but before that, follow me I want you to invite you to my two best friends" so you follow him and saw two people one a girl who is a goth with black hair and purple eyes and other is a boy who also have black hair and blue eyes "hi guys I want you to meet Vicky who is my new neighbor Vicky this is my friends sam and Tucker" "hi there nice to meet you guys" "hi vicky nice to meat you" say tucker "just ignore he hi Vicky" say sam "ok that is done it time to show you around see you guys later" as he grab your hand and pull you away.

Couple hours later
"And this is ours class and Mr. Lancer he ok if he likes you so don't worry of his doesn't" he say as bell rings "well that the bell we bet going in". As you go in you hear a whistle for a boy "hey beauty did you came from fairy tales because i can be your Prince Charming" say a boy "and who are you" as you try to spill away from he "my name is dash i bet your name is gorgeous right" "no dash and if you excuse me I am try to get my seat" you try to get past but fault "but you seat is here next to me babe" as he grab onto your hand "look here two shoes face I not your girlfriend or your toys or objects so leave me alone" dash just stance at you and whole class stop and laugh at him. You went to your seat "well Vicky i am press of you no one stand up to he no one" say Tucker "yes i am as well not even danny cant stand up" say sam "thank sam" "aright class you all know we have a new student in our class so please can you stand up and say your name" say Mr. Lancer. So her stand up, say her name "hey my name is Vicky" "that ok now here is your class ascension and yes you do have be in pairs so Danny you be with Vicky, sam with Tucker, dash with...."
at lunch time
"So what do you think Vicky" ask Danny "I think it alright and-" as you gonna to say something the purple mist comes out of your mouth "guys i need to go to lady room exercise me" as you ran to the girl room
Danny pov
As Vicky gonna to say something blue mist come out of my mouth "guys i need to go to lady room exercise me" as Vicky ran to the girl room "what going on with her" say sam "I don't know but guys I gonna ghost so cover me" as both of them hugs me.