Chapter 6

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I woke up, my eyes shot open realizing I wasn't on the floor anymore.

Isn't this Taehyung's bed?

I looked over the side to see Taehyung sleeping where I was.

He must've moved me while I was sleeping.

I climbed off the bed and stood over him.

Sleeping on the floor doesn't seem too bad for him. He's still curled up in a ball like a kitty.

I decided to let him sleep longer and go downstairs, hopefully to find something to eat. When I was on the last step I peeked from behind the wall to see if anyone was there. I saw Jungkook and Jimin wrestling.

Boys will be boys.

I chuckled at my own thought as I walked into view. They were too caught up to notice me.

"Um excuse me." I said with a nervous chuckle.

They stopped and looked at me.

"Oh hi!" Jimin said, seeming to have Jungkook pinned.

"Did you sleep ok?" Jungkook asked as he flipped Jimin and pinned him back.

"Yeah I slept fine. Uh is it ok if I look in your kitchen for something to eat?" I asked.

They looked at each other wide-eyed before looking at me without changing their expression.

"Wait. Have you eaten at all since you've been here?" Jimin asked, Jungkook's hand holding Jimin's face to the floor.

"Uh n-no." I said, feeling shy.

They looked at each other again, before both took a deep breath.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG, ARE YOU GONNA MAKE BREAKFAST?!!" They yelled in sync, nearly causing me to go deaf.

"OH RIGHT!!" Seokjin yelled back.

Suddenly, he ran from the stairs into their kitchen.

"What the heck? I can get myself food, I just needed to know if it was ok!" I said, trying to regain my hearing.

"He's good at cooking. And it's clear you can get your own food, but for now you're our guest so we're being nice!" Jungkook said as Jimin bit his wrist.

"Ok, but I asked you two. Why couldn't you guys get me something to eat?" I asked, trying to understand boys' logic.

"Again, we're being nice." Jimin said as he finally got Jungkook off of himself and they both started laughing together.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile as I headed into the kitchen to see Seokjin grabbing ingredients.

"Good morning!" He said searching for something.

"Oh uh good morning. And thank you." I said shyly, sitting down on a nearby stool.

"For what?" He asked with a confused expression.

"For making breakfast?" I said, sounding more like a question.

"Oh it's no biggie. I forgot to make breakfast for everyone anyway." He said with the last ingredient in hand.

"Do you like pancakes?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile.

"Ok good!" He said with a relieved chuckle.

"JIMIN! JUNGKOOK! WILL YOU TWO GO GET WOOD FOR THE STOVE?" He yelled.

Again with the yelling??