Until The Song Ends

Along the summer wind of L.A and the smell of bricks on a western style mansion lies a woman on her late 20s with a mix of Korean and American beauty. She was covered with white sheets as she deeply slumbers on her bed. Slowly her eyes opened weakly, the beautiful woman pulled her sheets down as she sits up revealing rose pink lingerie (reference: the one she was wearing on IJWD album cover)that perfectly fits her body showing enough skin to prove how sexy the woman is.

Her beauty was like something you can see on fairy tales along with her eye smile as she yawns while stretching but one thing was noticeable to the woman, her eyes was filled with sadness. Ruffling her hair gently, she stood up. She looked around the house and found it so empty. She felt lonely seeing the view making her space out and was completely looking at nothing in specific. After hitting a play button on her phone to play a song, she walked near the window passing through a couch brushing her fingers along the edges of it. Then What Do I Do by Tiffany started playing. She opened the curtains gently letting the sun rays hit her skin as she closed her eyes for a few seconds but unexpectedly a tear fell from the woman's eye.

*Song lines playing* (Song lines will be bold and italic)

I'm looking for a reason baby

Why you might second guess me

We seem so perfectly aligned and ready

Forever meant together with you

I never pictured myself with nobody else

With nobody else

2 YEARS AGO

After celebrating Girl's Generation (SNSD) 10th Anniversary in Korea, the members went back to their own schedules as individuals. Claimed best friends but secretly lovers, Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang went back to their apartment living together but the two barely see each other due to their different and hectic schedules. Later on, the group was sent to Japan as part of their tour, Tiffany was so happy to meet her friends there and started taking pictures of their reunion including shopping, eating and partying along with fellow members also which was immediately posted on her social media account with captions, designs and emoticons that caught the Korean citizens attention. Due to the woman's playfulness and lack of knowledge, she posted a picture with the rising flag of Japan on the same day of Korea's Independence Day from Japan revolution. The pictures made huge fuzz around the social networks with comments of hatred and mischief saying that she's insensitive and was asked for an apology by the citizens of Korea. Pointing out that a celebrity like her shouldn't be reckless at posting pictures like that specially on Korea's Independence Day.

Because of the said controversy, Tiffany immediately complied gave a public apology through a hand written letter admitting her fault at the said matter but unfortunately, the citizens rejected her apology and wishes her and her family to experience the dreadful events that took place before Korea's independence day from Japan.

At Taeyeon's waiting room

"No way!" she abruptly stood up from her seat while looking at her phone in pure shock making everyone around her almost jumped in surprise.