Chapter 5

Ava's POV

This morning I woke up next to Luke. He is so cute when he sleeps. He's so comforting, I slept so well last night with his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I left his embrace and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I pick up my hair in a high ponytail and walk back into my room. Luke was sitting at the edge of my bed rubbing the sleep out if his eyes. "Good morning!" I say happily. "Morning" he said getting up and going into the bathroom. "Hey b- Ava do you have extra toothbrushes?" He asked. Was he about to call me babe? Woah.

"Yeah look in the mirror to your right. There should be a pack in there." I said while opening my door and going into Jessicas room which is next to mine.

When I open her door I see her and jai cuddling while sleeping. I smiled and closed the door then walked over to Tori's room. I saw her with beau also. Then I went to Avery's room and I find her and James together.

Well I guess everybody slept well last night including me. I go back to my room and find Luke putting on his vans. "Everyone is sleeping including your brothers and james." I said to Luke. " where did they sleep?" He asked. "Beau slept with Tori. James slept with Avery and Jai slept with Jessica" I said smirking. "Shocker" he said standing up from the bed. "So what time would you like me to pick you up?" Luke said. "Whenever" I said. "Ok around 1:00? So we can get lunch." He said. I nodded "so I gotta go. Let the boys know I went home. Bye beautiful" he said before kissing my cheek and leaving. I blushed and closed the door to my room and walked downstairs to get cereal.

After I ate I went upstairs took a shower and washed my hair then picked out my clothes. I am wearing light blue highwaisted shorts with a light brown belt, combat boots a black strapless croptop with a cross necklace and a blue flannel just in case. I tie it around my waist and go back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I left my hair naturally curly. I just sprayed it with sea salt spray and put some moose and let it air dry afterwards I am going to put a bandana headband on.

Then I started with my makeup. I just put a primer and concealer with some mascara and clear lipgloss. I was never the type of person to put on a lot of makeup unless it was a special occasion like a party or a holiday. I never really thought it was that necessary to wear loads of makeup everyday.

I looked at the time and I see it was almost 1:00. Luke should be getting here soon. My hair almost finished dying so I put the headband on and I actually like my outfit a lot. I grab my phone and stuff It in my pocket then leave my room. When I go to the balcony of my room to look over the living room I see Tori and Avery watching tv in the living room still in their pjs. I guess Jessica is still sleeping with jai or maybe she went somewhere. I go in my room and grab my camera and the stand to take pictures outside in the sun. I know tumblr much? Don't judge me, I like taking pictures outside, especially with the sun out in the morning.

I go outside to the front and set up the camera in the drive way. I put it to automatically snap photos. I stand in the middle of the street and make sure no cars are coming. I look down and cross my legs then continue posing. Then I see luke come outside his house and we are matching. He's wearing a black tshirt with blue skinny jeans and Flannel around his waist with boots. He comes and stands next to me to take pictures. He picks me up and twirls me around and I laugh and tell him to put me down. "I guess we are matching today." He said looking me up and down and biting his bottom lip. I got chills and I smiled at him. I didn't realize he still had his hands around my waist until a car behind us honked so that we would move out of the way. I blushed and turned off the camera and brought it inside with Luke following behind me. "Hey Luke. Where you Guys going?" I hear jai ask while he walks down the stairs and winks at Luke. "Fuck off" he hisses and I giggle and go upstairs to put my camera away.

*2 hours later*

Right now we are walking through all the celebrities stars in Hollywood. I find Michael Jackson and I make like take a pic of me sitting next to it. He smiles and hands me back my phone. I thank him and I look around and spot a Icecream shop down the road. "Luke let's go to that Icecream shop" I say pointing to it. He nods and takes my hand in his and walks over to it. I shiver at his touch and I notice Iuke does too which makes me blush and look down.

_______________*__________*________*

Hey guys. Vote and comment for the next chapter! Thanks

-Gabby⭐️😍