Characters

Ava Torres- Dominican with brown eyes and brown hair, 18 and lives in California with her three best friends Jessica, Avery and Tori. They are also Hispanics and they all have a YouTube channel together called the Diamond Divas. She is the sassiest out of the Diamond Divas. They've been on YouTube for almost two years and have over 2million subscribers. They sing on their YouTube channel. They also do blogs and challenges. Ava and Jessica are obsessed with the janoskians and Tori is obsessed with Dylan obrien and Avery isn't the time of person to obsess over people. But she does enjoy listening to music and doing her own thing.

Tori Ayuso- Puerto Rican with brown eyes and long brown hair. She is the biggest diva of the Diamond Divas. She is 18 and lives in California with her three bestfriends Avery, Ava and Jessica.

Avery Acosta- she is Pilipino with brown waves and long brown hair. She is part of the Diamond Divas and she is also 18. She always has the best advice when something goes wrong. We can always depend on her for help.

Jessica Fernandez- Puerto Rican and Cuban. She is 18 with long brown hair and brown eyes. She is the funny one out of the Diamond Divas. She always makes us laugh when we are down with her silly faces or impressions.