Chapter 3 Part 1

For HungerGamesFan1111

For being a great fan to my books and a great friend :)

Zayn's POV

I ran, there was only one thing I wanted. The girl with the knives. She was with the curly haired one with the blazing green eyes, loath and anger were filled in them. I saw a boy who had short brown hair protecting a girl behind him. I smirked. That will end very badly for him if he doesn't ditch her. I grabbed a black bow with red razor sharp arrows.

"DUCK!" the girl I wanted shouted.

I did what she commanded and I felt the speed of the knife fly past me. I looked to see a girl drop. I looked back at the girl who saved my life.

"Im Zayn," I smiled at her.

"I'm Harry, her boyfriend," the curled boy growled.

I laughed.

Renida's POV

I looked at the dark haired boy curiously. Then I saw movement behind him.

"Duck!" I shouted and threw a knife at the attackers chest.

The boy got up and grinned at me. I felt a strange sense of butterflies enter my stomach.

"I'm Zayn," he said.

"I'm Harry her boyfriend," Harry growled.

I laughed. Then I saw two people move toword us. I was about to throw a knife ending their pathetic lives.

"Please!" the boy with light brown short hair begged.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Identify yourselves," I snarled.

"M-m-my name is Liam Payne and this is Hannah," he pointed to the girl huddled behind him.

I looked at Harry whether to kill them or show mercy.

"Yo Yo Yo! Can me and my homie join your pact?" a boy with blonde hair spoke to us.

Zayn drew his bow, Harry his sword and me my knives. I heard Harry sigh.

"Fine but no more!" he scowled at Zayn.

I drew a breath. New people are never a good sign. It will make it diffcult when we have to kill them later..

Liam's POV

I was on my guard. I was weary of the two guys named Harry and Zayn. But I was scared of the girl named Renida. Hannah was clenched to my chest as she tried to sleep. I kissed her forehead, then she relaxed.

"Pretty boy, you want any water?" Renida held a cup.

I hesitated. What if it was-

"It's not drugged to kill you. If I wanted that, I would have killed you already, take it or not!" she snapped.

I took it.

"Hey Han, here is some water," I whispered to her.

She looked up and took it. Slowly we fell asleep, not knowing what tomorrow will bring....

SO YOU LIKE THE UPDATE? Can you believe Niall just came up to Them like that? And the tension! Whoa! Comment what you think :)