Anika

It has only been a few months since knowing Anika, and I can tell we'll be best friends for the rest of our lives. She is the most wonderful person in the world. She's the only person who knows about Brandon. She wanted to call the police but she swore on my life she wouldn't tell anyone. So she did the next best option, helping me with making sure I was okay. I was always okay with Ani I love her!
But one day we were out partying, at this big house party for "upcoming seniors", and she got a little drunk. She told me she had been wanting to do this for the longest time, she kissed me. I pushed her away, gently. I thought nothing of it, really, maybe she was only drunk. The next morning, she waited for me to wake up, she kissed me again. I became nervous and my palms were sweaty. Another human, forcing them self on me. I just thought of him. I started crying, she stopped.
She ran to the bathroom. She was in there for a while. I knock, "Ani, Ani, let me in." "Anika Mears, let me in", I then became worried, so I kicked the door in. There lied words written in lipstick on the mirror, "My dad, arrested for murder. My mother, murdered. You, not in love with me. Now I have no one, good bye beautiful, I love you, forever and always mi amor."
- Ani

I looked out my bathroom window, to see my beautiful best friend, whom I have told everything to, laid out dead in my bushes with streaks of gushing blood from her wrists and her neck. I had broken. I loved my princesa!

She loved me.