Brandon

The night of that Thanksgiving disaster, my brother was there to help me get better. He showed me the love my father could not. He was such a beautiful soul, he kissed me cheek and told me how beautiful and sweet I was. He would never treat me like that, he called me a princess. I felt so loved, and he made me smile, when I could barely breath from all the crying. He pulled me close to his chest, he wiped my tears and told me everything is gonna be okay. I felt him getting stronger, he pinned me to the floor and tickled me, I didn't really mind, he was just playing, trying to cheer me up. But then he started tickling me everywhere. Everywhere. He forced my pants down. My laugh went to concern. I was scared, how could this person who loved me, do this? He was huge, he later on top of me, he ripped my shirt from my collar all the way down. He started kissing my neck, I was fighting it, I tried, and tried. He was just too big. Then he slid my panties of, and I felt him in me. It burned, it felt like someone just shoved a hot knife up my vagina. Tears ran down my eyes, I then knew there was no way of getting away. There was no way to get him to stop. I was then bleeding. I shed more tears than blood that night. He pulled out of me which hurt the worst, and he jerked until his cum shot onto my still hopeless body. He left with out a word, he knew I wouldn't say anything. I was already broken enough with no help. Barely knowing my father and too scared to break my momma's heart. There I lied, barely breathing, wishing I was dead, blood stained sheets, with a sticky body, sweating. I felt disgusting, I should've been able to stop him, thinking it was all my fault.