Merical baby

Waaahh! waa! waa! is usually what you hear when you give birth to a baby. What about early babies do you still hear crying ? Or are they dying ? My name is vaessa Victoria Marie, known as my mothers merical baby .

*********

********

"Help! Help ! help!" The doctor shrieks to all the other nurses and doctors . "She can't breathe ! she can't breathe !"the doctor screams finally catching the employees attention . As they all run towards the hopeless struggling baby, ,turning a bright purple .

They take the baby to another room .Leaving the worried mother in the hospital room alone.

Not knowing what was going on where they were or taking her new born baby . As she sat on the hospital bed desperately waiting to see where her baby was or the nurse . finally a doctor and a nurse walk in with a clipboard in their hands . Miss I'm so sorry to tell you this but your baby is .........

That's when the walls came crashing down . The words I never thought I would hear at this time . I blocked everything out and just started to cry . "Ms. Marie" the doctor screamed for the hundredth time . Knocking me out of me deep thoughts . It took a while before I realized where I was again taking in all the Surroundings now . "Ms.marie sorry for the miss understanding after all the the treat meant when did and test we are safe to say you beautiful young girl is not dead ."

I felt way much better and less worried knowing that my daughter was alive and still breathing . My blurry vision from crying was starting to clear up making it way better for me to see . I am suppose to leave the hospital but my daughter vanessa had to stay for treatments , I was told I would be able to see her tomorrow in the afternoon .

I didn't want to leave my baby girl here alone with the doctors but I was not able to see her due to the conditions she's in . As I was on my way home I started to cry again my first child and at 14......... She's in the room dying because of me being stupid and having it to early with her dad ! Because of me being stupid ! I am still a baby myself how am I going to take of her . All these thoughts started flowing trough my head .

All I ever wanted was a normal childhood anything any child would want . A normal family with a mom and dad , living in a normal household . That's what I want for my children to live a normal life . I don't want her to go to school and be embarrassed to say who's her mom or where she lives . I want her to be able to bring friends over have sleep overs be able to say that's my family . The only thing missing in her life is her dad . Her dad left her , us. I started to cry some more thinking of her asking about her dad . What am I suppose to tell her? " your dad's on drugs and left you because he dose not like children ,and he says your not his child ." I don't want to hurt my baby . She is so little , I hardly have any money to support myself how am I going to get her things she needs like pampers , formula , and clothes . She needs way more than that .

The only job I can get for being so young was at a fast food restaurant or a gas station with low pay . For my mother she doesn't care about me she left me at bars and clubs . It actually got to the point I went into the system .

The only one I have and I'm living with is Vanessa's dad's grandma . She loved me from the beginning and knew the truth about her grandson. she knows what I been trough when I was younger and what I went trough with her grandson that's why vanessa is still in the hospital because of her dad .

She was getting old and sick so she wasn't able to make it to the hospital . she's nice she makes sure when I need something she will get it . She offer me money sometimes but I don't like taking money from people . But I'm pretty sure she the only one that's going to help me support the baby .

•••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••

A.n.

What do you guys think of my first chapter of my new book ? I made it kinda long well at least I though it was long for my first chapter . vote , comments tell me what you think about the book . hope you like it 😃😃😃😃😃☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊

The next chapter will be up before Friday . Sorry for grammar an spelling mistakes . I have big plans for this book please help me get my first book noticed at least 10 reads and I'll be happy .. And if someone will be so nice to make me a book cover because I really need one thank you . if you make one message me on wattpad and I'll send u my kik name . I love you all !!!! Remember to vote and comment .... thanks loves

!!!!!!!!!! BYE !!!!!!!! ❤️