Part 1

Hello friends...Here you go with the first part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shomi: Swara, go and show rooms to your friends. Just now they have arrived. Take them upstairs.

Swara: Okay mom. (saying this she goes out to welcome her friends)

Within two days it's Anika, Swara's elder sister's marriage with Shivay singh oberoi. So, Swara along with her mom Shomi, dad Shekar and small sister Ragini went to their native place to make the wedding preparations.

As Anika and Swara have studied in the same college, Swara knows Anika's friends too. They are none other than Sanskar, Laksh, Gauri and Bhavya. Anika and Sanskar are of same age while Swara and Laksh are also of same age. Gauri, Bhavya and Ragini are in the same class. Though Bhavya stays most of the time with these girls, she is more close to Swara and Sanskar. Except Anika and Shivay, no one knows that Swara and Sanskar are in relationship. By the way, Maheshwari's and Oberoi's are business partners, So, Shivay and Sanskar are best friends. it is how Anika met Shivay for the first time and then they fell for each other. 

Swara and Ragini welcomed them, and took them upstairs.

Bhavya: Swara, your house is too good. it's similar to those bungalow which we see in movies. I loved it. (she said this seeing in all sides of the house with Awe)

Swara just smiles and shows them their rooms. They placed all their luggage in respective rooms.

Swara: okay now everyone get freshen up and come down for breakfast. (saying this Swara was about to leave but is pulled back by someone and is pinned to the wall. It is none other than Sanskar)

Swara: Sanskar, Kya kar rahe ho. Koyi ajayega. Chodo muje(Sansar, what are you doing? Someone might come. Leave me)

Sanskar: Let them come. Anika ki shaadi ke baad tho humara bhari hi heyna.(After Anika's marriage, it's our turn only right?)

Swara: Ragu is here only, if she sees na, it won't be good. Now leave.

Sanskar: Areey Swara, everyone left to freshen up and I think Ragini went down. So, now please let me do my work. (He leans towards her) you know how much I missed you all these days. (he whispered near her ear lobe slightly brushing his lips there. Swara closes her eyes feeling his touch)

Ragini: Dii, Mom is calling you.

Swara opens her eyes in a second and try to free herself from Sanskar's grip which resulted in Sanskar tightening his grip on her waist not letting her go. He placed his face in the crook of her neck and whispers "Please don't go".

Swara: Ragu, you leave, I will come within few minutes.

Sanskar becomes happy but it doesn't last longer.

Ragini: Dii, it seems there is something urgent. Ma told me to get you as soon as possible.

Sanskar gives up but puts a sad face. Swara looks at him and feels bad. So, she gives a peck on his cheek and says "I will be back soon" and runs from there, Sanskar gives a smile. She goes into kitchen to find her mom.

Swara: Ma, you called me. Is there any work?

Shomi: No beta. I didn't call you.

Swara: Sachi ma. (really mom?)

Shomi: Ha shona. So, did you call your friends for breakfast?

Swara just nods in yes and goes out to find Ragini. She meets her in the hall.

Swara: Ragu, Why .. (before she could complete, she was pulled into a nearby room by Ragini)

Ragini: Dii, listen to me.. I want to ask you something. Promise me you will give me that.

Swara: Acha for this you called me down ha , taking mom's name (She catches Ragini's ears teasingly). Chal batao kya chahiye? (tell me what you want?)

Ragini: First promise me that you won't reject my wish.

Swara: Acha baba promise. Till now anytime did i say no to your wish. So, tell me fast baby.

Ragini: Dii, I like someone..

Swara: Areey wa, my choti si behan kab badi hogayi ha? bolo koun hai wo ladka? (when did my small sister become so big. Tell me who is that boy?)

Ragini(catches Swara's hands and looking down): wo...apka dost Sanskar ji...(Your friend Sanskar)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is small part just as of introduction..If you like it..Then I will continue.. In this part there is no Oberi's entry, but soon it will be.. Hope I didn't disappoint anyone. If there is any confusion feel free to ask me. Suggestions and criticism is welcomed. If you liked it do vote and comment... Based on the response i will update.

Thanks everyone for your support..love you take care..

Never forget to smile.