Chapter five

When shopping was done, I had got at least four more outfits all including new skinny jeans,a new lamp, and other school supplies.

"So do you like maybe want to go to a party tonight?" Gaby asks me, twiddling her shopping bag handles with her index finger as we drink our iced teas from the food court. I look at her with sudden confusion because of the changed subject.

"Where at?" I look at her squinting my eyes, hopefull getting her to look at me.

"A frat house" she says, finnally looking me in the eyes. I think about it, biting my lip. "Oh my gosh. So many guys would find that attractive" she gasps.

"What?" I ask her, puzzled obviously. What the hell is this chick talking about...

"The biting your lip thing, talk about a boys sex drive" she says matter of factly, putting her straw in between her teeth drinking her tea. I laugh, would Harry be at this party? Would he like it if I bit my lip or would he find it weird? Whoa brain, why do you care if Harry Styles is there or what he thinks? I mean yeah hes got that attractive smile and emerald eyes that make me melt, and those piercings. Oh those piercings, they are so-

"Earth to Alli, Earth to Alli" Gaby snaps her fingers at me, pulling me from my thoughts of the dreadful boy I met at fitnes class.

"I'll go to the party" I say,"but first we need to do a little bit of talking about that Harry guy" I tell her, wanting more information on him, the boy with mysterious and mischevious grin.

"Okay, what do you need to know?" she asks, walking back to our car pushing the keys into the door handle to unlock it.

"First. Is he single?"